Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Heiress Didn't Show Up for Her Own Scheduled Suicide


                    This was not a happy interview. Everyone is depending on her to fail and her failure is inevitable. All the best wagers are on the "MEAN TIME TO FAILURE" And it's never if , but only when. And it's never good. She was not happy at any point during the interview. She never was taught what happiness is. She wasn't even smiling. She was never really happy, but she thought it was just because of the job. The job of being the heiress. Even the smile is gone now.

                     Was I the only person to notice? Who would have thought? (No seriously, why am I the first person to be publicly be figuring this out????) I can't be the only person who recognizes an open plea for help, am I? I don't want people to come back to me and expect me to say "I told you so." I'm not Cassandra damn it.

1 comment:

  1. She is humiliated by the reception she received. She's never been treated this way. She has no business being there in this position. Her father, Trump, put her in this embarrassing situation.

    ReplyDelete

Is there anybody out there?