Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY



DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY                                                                                         June 28th, 2013


                    In this age of data mining, market research and general snoopiness we may need to maintain extreem discretion with what is said in print. As I document my work with tensor analysis of the rotational signatures in everyones distinctive handwriting, (Not to mention fingerprint identities of each persons hands,) I may continue to draw the attention of this progressively expanding readership.

                    I believe this is a good time to review the work we already have. Focusing in on core conceptual modelings we have discussed: Opinion Biases with "Vital Paradoxes." {Page 4, "General Concepts}  I'm Proposing that a system dynamic exists for the transitions between changing opinions. Such controversial hot button topics as: "Is there a God?" "Is it possible for intelligent people to disagree, or does some one always end up having to be wrong?" and one of my favorite, "Is there a shadow government?" This last one I include only because, I find it unlikely. I think everyone knows about it, at least here in America everyone just takes it for granted, and we are quite apathetic about it. How can you have a conspiracy if everyone is in collusion?

                     All in all if I want to remain unmolested, I will want to accept that as my work proves to be verifiable, I will need DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. This is only achievable with calculated risk and honest humility. Legend of the Philosopher Diogenes, walking at night with a lantern. He'ld walk up to people and ask, "You haven't seen an honest man have you?" He'ld then excuse himself and apologize walking away knowing that he was just being a pest. I know perfectly well that the most vital paradoxes of societies conflicting beliefs will often be ignored, rejected and reviled, even when true.

                    Most people hate being wrong. Probably because at some point everyone ends up being shamed. And I mean everyone. Such a disgrace, to have to be the lone voice of reason. I've known more than a few cranks and crackpots who took great pride in spouting doom and gloom. Popular paranoia is filled with dis empowering right wing propaganda, fear mongering and revived Nazi disinformation. As if we didn't have enough to worry about. I'm expected to believe in this kind of stuff because I market myself as a psychic. I do find it ironic that the bohemian, liberal, non violent, soft anarchists are the first to object to shutting out the belligerent pessimists. As if some code of liberal guilt tells us that it is better to indulge vicious negativity than it is to want to have hope, faith and courage in the face of overwhelming opposition.

                    I believe Diplomatic Immunity is the road to respect here in the world. Without our appreciation of how difficult our lives really are and always has been, we risk floundering in complacency. Respecting the needs and feelings of others is the only way to inspire trust. Anything less usually is just intimidation in bad faith.

                    In the next page, I'll be discussing, Discreet Closure and the Speculative Arts. We all can take solace in why conspiracies almost always fail, deception takes too much energy, (Hence, "The Banality of Evil." Foucault, French philosopher) It's always a matter of time, agonizing prolonged time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?