Sunday, June 9, 2013

Everyone has blindspots BIAS IS POLARITY


Everyone has blindspots   BIAS IS POLARITY                                                           June 13th, 2013


                    I have made clumsy bogus attempts at predicting the future. I'm bad at it. Fortunately I have friends who politely roll their eyes and groan when I say stupid stuff. Which is part of the reason I persist in pursuing my research into "Psychic Personality Inventory Readings." <Patent Pending> (Obviously I have some glaring blindspots.) I have been blessed by a prudent nature.

                    Analytically we can look at language as both : a continuous and a discreet media. The analytic allows me to use as many or as few words as possible. Words and their elementary parts are numbered and, are therefore, separate discreet elements. Every word, every letter has number. Each word, letter or punctuation, can be combined into variable sets of possible orders and arrangements.

                   Knowing that I am working with limited resources means, I know that I will often be wrong. Will I always be able to hit my target? Being able to get into somebodies head only works if both of us are ready for "it." People want me to open the books and read to them. It's not something I'm immune to. This allows me considerable freedom to carefully select words, sensitive to the responses of clients, friends and people in general. It is unadvisable to presume that I know what to say, The very exercise of psychic reading is  an opportunity, an experiment with uncertainty. It has been rather surprising how uptight and egotistical people are when it comes to bias, even with stuff that really isn't important.                                                                

                  What I can do for people as individuals fortunately holds up to scrutiny. What I do is fraught with risk. People do wonder and ask if I'm insane, corrupt or just foolish. I thrive on having to hold on to my professional ethics. Even if I'm right about what kind of hazard someone poses, I'm not made of stone. I too can delude myself with hunger, greed, lust, loneliness and hostility. Knowing what someone is going to do, doesn't make any difference if I can't change my behavior either. I have to be respectfully careful. Even vain people can have right values and ethics. There can be a lot of good in the bad person and bad things about every good person.

                    My teacher was someone who had spooky prophetic abilities that would give anybody paranoia. I myself can see where everything comes back together again, but that's probably why I'm just very depressed and not actually paranoid like my teacher. I can usually tell what someone is feeling. But even if and when I can tell what the future is going to be, I'ld rather not. My unusual gift is to be able take what is an unknown quantity, like the measure of a persons most inexpressible essence, and put it to a beat.  We all have our own rhythms and harmonies. I hate feeling that I'm just preaching to the choir.

                     My teacher would have me do voice training in his office. His secretary found it so strange, and even when Steve asked his secretary to come in and watch the proceedings, Patrick was not able to appreciate the scope of what transpired. Bringing awareness to expression is far more demanding and technical than most can understand. I would lapse into lyrical channeling. If I were to make a big deal about being able to clearly sing new as yet unpublished music (precognitive) and or to predict the next popular movie to be produced (compleet with sound track) I would sound ridiculous. So let's pretend I didn't just say that. Please.

                    But todays chapter is on blindspots and the resulting polarity that comes from each and everyones unique bias. Bias is like a hunger, our desires move and shape things. With our longings and awareness of "others," whether we like it or not, we comprehend the co-boundaries in our lives. When I dream with my eyes open and I feel like I'm sharing my body with someone else, every one is contemporary regardless of time frame. Do I experience a separate existence? When dreaming or awake, I can be other people at other times. What's that like? Polarity is central to understanding bias. Boys, Girls, Rich, Poor, Young, Old, Past, Present or distant Future.We perceive reality and are separate. Bias helps generate perspective, pro or con. We are in only one place at a time. Yet existence demands that we are aware of others points of view. <Projective Geometries of Perspective & Topology of Fibre Bundles>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?