Friday, June 21, 2013

INDEXING and Why Monkeys Don't Point

INDEXING and Why Monkeys Don't Point


                    One of the most baffling aspects of human consciousness is the whole issue of linearity. And not just the sense of direction, with this most critical awareness we persist in mapping with instructions. Directionality, with what I call Perceptual Ordination, necessitates a language of easy usefulness. I am studying Tensor Algebra and Vector Calculus. A very necessary evil in the face of the possible good that can be found.

                     Indexing the elements in an array of directions is simpler than it sounds. I want to be able to map for the spins and rotations in handwriting. As someone who has struggled with improving my handwriting I love handwritten script. We don't just write, we illustrate. Our brains have this ability to not just point, but to do so with words. Our primate friends don't have the interest or means in telling stories that direct and lead. Our unique ability to guide and influence imaginatively adds to our profound sense of concern and transcendence.

                     But in the same way language can inspire and praise it can also condemn and mislead. Language isn't just instructions it is the actual war for the soul in all it's most meaningful expression. Languages are institutions. Well, as for our simian friends and all the other glowing critters in the world, maybe there is a language. But they aren't telling stories about the road to destruction or freedom. If they are, maybe we're to slow to listen.

                     I have this waking dream. A beautiful vision that won't be denied, I get chills when I read the stats on my blog. I am being lead to entertain you. I am being read in Russia. It seems to be starting in Russia. I've always wanted to write a love story to the unknown audience. All grandiosity aside, I get a clean start in a foreign country that I may never see in my short life. But yet my heart sings. If a "Nobody" like me can give guidance to those nearby, then how much greater are the lines of support we give to others at very great distances. If I am right, if this holds the ring of truth for you, then please pass it along. "The unbroken chain of affirmation guaranties the tradition of success."

                     Contrary to the myth, "Monkeys don't point." But I do. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?