Saturday, June 15, 2013

SPEAKING THE UNEXPECTED Or Why Sincerity Can't Be Faked


Speaking the Unexpected  and Why Sincerity Can't Be Faked                                                                                             June 15th, 2013


                    Most people are a little suspicious of psychics, as am I. I prefer working with moderate skeptics, if and when they are willing to play the game. It can be a very fun game and it seems to be most rewarding if I am allowed the courtesy of approaching clients with an open acceptance. I'm working within a dynamic of variable perspectives and biases. As a business transaction, Psychic reading is subject to all the same "Games Theories" as do any other business or human relation.

                    When I want to speak with you, I want to be able to pleasantly surprise you. I must work with your desire to look at uncertainty.  Generally, if I choose to read to someone who judges me for being a psychic, sometimes they can assume that I am narcissistically deluded. I'm surprised by the hostile arrogance of these understandably biased men. I think delusions only happen when people think they are never wrong. It sounds a lot like the very people who judge me so prejudicially. (That's my opinion.) I've been told I can sound arrogant. So I try to be sympathetic to a persons need to have firm opinions. No matter how biased. Yet that said, we are egotistical creatures for the most part, and the proof is in peoples insistance on remaining attached to an opinion, even when the evidence is to the contrary. I view this as an evasion, an ignorance, not as an active form of lying or deception.

                     "If it is black it can't be a swan." People, we have had an endless history of shared self deception, or as I prefer to call it, ignorance. I think that's why men resent me for taking the risk of knowingly accepting the possibility of being wrong. I'm not supposed to play with the so called "objective," truth. I'm expected to take myself seriously. I'm supposed be ashamed of myself for taking creative risks. I'm supposed to take sides and to behave predictably, according to the expected bias. I'm not supposed to indulge in the subjunctive fantasy play of obvious speculation with the emphasis on creative communication. Our Egos, for most part are a mixed blessing, sometimes right, sometimes wrong. But we are supposed to have too much pride to risk being wrong. All in all, how a person chooses to identify with themselves and their opinion biases can be a glaring omission of their real potential intelligence. In fact, I intend to prove that most people are much smarter than they have been told. How could we not notice each others reactions? How many times will I have to say it? "EVERYONE HAS BLIND SPOTS, AND EVERYONES BLIND SPOTS ARE DIFFERENT."

                     I will be presenting various proofs of where the analysis of information is a complementarity, the answer is still to be determined. I'll show you the books.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?