Saturday, June 1, 2013

To Some of Us Code is Poetry


To Some of Us Code is Poetry                                                                                          June 2nd, 2013



                     What is the code? It is obvious that opinion biases has both hindered and driven our societies dialogs. Our language has been taken hostage. What good is freedom of speech? My work follows the dissemination of information. The conversation goes on. But as far as my writing goes, it seems sometimes I might as well be writing in code.

                     As is appropriate to good conduct, I have a responsibility and ethics as a service worker. Thus I prefer working with a willing and therefore receptive audience. Invariably I often notice peoples behavior when they hear I am a Professional Psychic. I'll laugh too right along with them, and then I will reiterate my assertion about being the real deal. This is a most diabolically efficient cold reading I can get as their behavior is unplanned. People have told me I seem really intelligent, except for that psychic thing. When we are confronted by the unexpected we tend to react. People give out a lot of information about themselves especially when we are just being ourselves. So I don't care one way or the other how people identify themselves. This is one of those opinions that can go either way, no matter how much people obsess about thinking they are right and then therefore the other person is supposed to be misinformed.

                     Generally I might want to think that I can warn people that they are going under the microscope. I am not doing this as a phony ploy to get attention. I believe in the integrity of not being just another believer. I know I do my job best if I don't try to be offering advise to people. I trust people to take their own initiative, to ask questions for themselves. I'm not interested in trying to control the person or whether or not they believe me. Credibility is nice but I'ld rather earn the respect than to have peoples praise for being the best psychic they have ever been to.  Quotation:  Aliester Crowley,  "I hate the consoled and I hate the consoler."  I believe it is wrong to tell people what they should think, no matter how tempting, especially if it's just to make them like me. I am not another snake oil merchant selling spiritual solace. I not going to lie just because. Most psychics are not as well trained and educated as I am and a result I'm outstanding in my field. All alone in expertise, I love this business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?