Wednesday, July 22, 2015

AD NEWS JOURNALISM



                  With all the weird quirks and bugs that the Google platform shares with it's apps, I spend much time reentering posts in their updated correct form. But yes, reentry in general is known to be a drag, lest we are returning from vacation or just coming down from some other meaningful afterglow. Or even just by facing up to all these predictably inevitable eventualities that I've been raving about like the mad prophet throughout this entire literary experiment. Landing is the hard part of reentry. P. S. Because I just erased this post, I may have to "Reenter.".

                  One Million Plus on G+ this Morning. Working with Alternative Medicine, Secular Religion And Spiritual Medicine has brought me to a language of healing new, fresh and unanticipated. The project goes on. Voluntary Disinhibition is that process by which we allow changes of perspective, that can proceed before a change within or between people. Because I'm most relaxed and refreshed after physical therapies, (Including Inductive Massage; DOIN, Acupressure, Sports Massage, Shiatsu and so on) I've had to readjust my expectations to deal with the return of ranges of motion and emotion. Fun, daunting and a little scary. The work continues, Welcome to our new modern era of AD NEWS JOURNALISM! Everything is changing and we may want to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?