Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Falling Upward, Aspirations and Desires


                   Because of my radical religion I must be willing to apologize and admit to being wrong, Sometimes. I have probably offended everyone equally. I apologize to all the Buddhists and Hindus for saying that there is no "Law of Karma" for INNOCENT CHILDREN. "No child is ever born with bad karma." I probably also owe the Jews, Christians and Moslems apologies too, for saying, "There is no personal Devil or God" People tend to want to believe that their God is personally theirs or that God is for them, and that gives them importance. I say what we really need is faith. Faith to abandon the old bigotry and popular prejudices when they stop being relevant.

                   Desire is, of and by itself, just a point of departure. I don't want you to have to believe me, I want you to decide for yourself. If you choose to go to Church or Mass or a Temple or a Mosque, I support you. I believe, you have in fact much more to offer others than you will ever get to take away for yourself. And religion is not about you or me. Everyone has confessed to having doubts. Desire is just that ground from which we can aspire. The term "Spirituality" is a little bit of a misnomer. How can one grasp the wind. When we speak of our "Spirituality" we are usually talking about our religion. Religion is where we get the fundamentals of our shared cultural faiths and traditions. But as expressive of our aspirations, religion is a point of departure into the shared unknown. Religion is not the destination. It is the means to the end, not the end itself.

                   My teacher once said, "You think that if you think something up, it means someone else will think it up too." Some of my ideas are original and therefore need me to work on delivery. If Steve's right, then you too may be capable of needed original thought, (much to the contrary of popular prejudices of individual uselessness or stupidity). Are we deluding ourselves when we think our individual voices aren't needed? We are needed to be able understand and be understood. We need to communicate, need to find our voices. We are needed, we just aren't that important as separated individuals. This is why I don't believe in personal karma or original sin. Not everyone is equally selfish and "An injury to one is an injury to all." People can often mistakenly say, "It must be God's will," or "You will be rewarded (or punished) in your "Next" life." I"m sorry, I don't buy it.

                   My Core Concept of "A NEW PERSONAL HISTORY" requires that I challenge the tyranny of popularized "Authoritation By Proxy." Just cause someone told you what to believe doesn't mean they are right, or what is someone else believed has to always be true. I show you how shifting opinions and the revolutions in popular beliefs are a quickly changing social dynamic. I've documented this very effectively in the first hundred posts. But one of the biggest challenges of making a blog interesting is writing honestly for a discriminating audience. The purely technical elements of these psychic reading technologies, appeals to one type of readership or another. The mathematical modelings for multivariate statistics appeals to another marginalized group. My historically documentarian essays on the religious practices of epic poetry, also appeals to another very separate esoteric eccentric sub group. There are NO #HASH TAGS for ideational innovation.

                   I send this up to the dreams. Up into the clouds, the ethers, I send my apologies to heaven, the seas and down to the foundation of supporting desire. Bless this our sweet Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?