Friday, July 17, 2015

Test Post #41. Retest


                         This Mandala demonstrates the combined influences of two artists working with a shared canvas. This lovely little item is the product of a collaboration between me and another artist, June "Moon Hanson. <junemoon.com>

                        I'm sorry I have neglected this blog in favor of trying to flesh out my ZENOPHILE blog. My intention has been to document the "Void of Content" that is now becoming our modern history. Nowhere is so much simply ignored, avoided and denied than with the biased use of scientific method. It involves the dis-use of the inductive methodologies. These rich sources for information have been obliterated behind the mask of a rational expediency. No where has impatience been more absurdly lauded, the pretense of scientifically objective authority in the economy of scale.

                        By manipulating the conformal mapping of artifacts for higher order wave functions, these functions are then projected onto oscillating exotic manifolds moving in real time. I've burned out Texas Instrument graphics calculators doing the same thing. I've even gotten to Spinors or Twistors. I'ld like to demonstrate the new frontier of mathematical object art. They post well on the blog site I'm presently using. Sorry everything is taking so long.

                      I use math graphics to make art, representative of the amazing types of calculations employed in the construction and architectural treatment of such religious master works as Hindu Temples, Mosques, Cathedrals, etc. I'm surprised any of you have been able to find this blog at all. Art does not occur in a vacuum. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?