Monday, May 27, 2013

Entering: The Small "i"


Entering: The Small "i"                                                                                                    May 27th, 2013


                    Somewhere between the inside and out is a small "i". Like a silent witness to the conflicts within and between people, most cannot hear this tiny voice. And if we can listen, we are thought to be mad. What if we listen to the urgings of this little voice? It can't be god. God is supposed to be great. How are we supposed to know what to believe. Is there a point?  Blah Blah,....., Yuck.

                    I'm not going to make you read poetry no matter how much I like poetry. But, ......, "Art reflects life." As an artist I can fully express joy and happiness. Quotation; "In the depths of our pain lies the joy of our love." Written by,June "Moon" Hansen, "The Rainbow Child Story." Whether we understand it or not, poetry speaks to and for the "small "i"." When I get to read for you it can be like an enchantment. Patients go into a kind of shock. Sometimes it's a focused disgust, but more often it's a kind of delight I sense from people. I try not to look at people while reading, but I am holding their palm or looking at their writing or something else I can follow to that person.

                    Reading and analyzing the data I'm given by people with their permission is my pleasure. The mathematics of Statistical Analysis and Topology seems to obscure the viability of what I'm doing for those people who really don't want to look at evidence that draws popular prejudice out into the open. But the battle lines on the issue of psychic reading were drawn for us by people a long time ago.

                    The evidence is clear to anyone who knows how uncertainty and doubt are useful. The challenge has been posed. We ask questions. Some questions don't go away. When we look at questions that aren't easy we must consider alternative possibilities. We are looking for answers. Uncertainties. A quote of Niels Bohr, "Whenever we think we know for certain what is the truth, we are defying the spirit of complementarity." Paraphrased from the Danish physicist.

                    The "Void of Content" is that place we all arrive at when asking a question, for which we don't know the answer. We also expend incredible energy trying to deny and ignore these uncertainties, more so than wasted confronting hard issues. Sometimes it's because the thing considered is unimportant, or a distraction. But just as often we want to "believe" that, "what we believe" is already the whole truth and the only answer we should have to consider.

                    I've been accused of brainwashing people. It's because of the conspicuous force of my personality. But being charismatic is just a factor of temperament. It's more of a curse than a blessing. I don't like the fact that it is easy to seduce and or sedate others to the point of disorientation simply by opening my mouth. Persuasion is not the point of what I'm doing. It's not about me or my opinions. I am performing for people, not persuading them.

                    My little voice is telling me I have a lot of work to do in order to read to humanity in the same way I read for each person. This blog is the middle of this story. I like public speaking and writing to an unknown audience is a thrill for me because I can prove my love and interest for people without censure. More well defined uncertainties are left to come out. I'm quite happy with the quality of my writing as it comes out. I need to refine my skill set. All of this work is exploration in progress. Out of the red and into the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?