Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fringe Science



                   By studying "Echo Imprints" of the living and the dead, I'm talking to the dead and letting them speak. I love Ghost Stories. Especially the ones told by Ghosts. What I love about my job is that I actually get to go out and learn a lot. I get to try out really advanced very sophisticated alternative medicines. In a "Mutual Support System Workshops" we become the Primer. We are the textbooks. We get to study each other. As our variability is functional, we are more social. There is so much more space in our brains for studying each other then there is for studying just the self. We are designed to spend most of our time being able to follow and learn from each other. Just navigating through the physical world can be socially dynamic. Even drivers have personality.

                    I have been spending quality time with my dead family, and I really needed it. The answers seem to come to me very slowly. Yesterday I got to ask my Atheist father how he felt about me not taking money for spirit channeling and psychic reading. He had told me once, he trusted me to do what I believe is right. I don't demand payment, but I also turn away a lot of business. Self critical and forgiving, I don't have any grudges. I don't want any unfinished business either. So as the (pan) Atheist, I am still fascinated with the afterlife. I must confess, I really don't care if any one true answer can be proven more correctly than any other belief.

                    For most of us people, our Identity is often just a sense of Belonging with our family relationships. Who we are is often, who is your family. Identity is very important to our evolved senses of self. One the things that many people may object to about Bronze age Spiritual Technologies is Reincarnation, (Blurred and Fuzzy Social Identities?) Many of the most fatalistic models of Divination or Prognostication can by design be deterministic and prejudiced. Reincarnation is maybe like a reset button on finality. Without life after death, there would no point to worshipping ancestors. Or is there??????? ???????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ,,,,,,,,, ?!

                    My Mom has said, "As long as we remember someone, they are still very much alive inside of us."
                    *(This is especially good for me considering, My "Echo Imprints" of my mom are so real, and we didn't always get along so well.)

                    I'm serious about this type of fringe science, I tried it. And it works. I'm not getting better all at once but I feel much better knowing that my families haunting presences are for the most part meaningful. Look at me, the skeptic getting off on talking with the dead. Cool. Good stuff.

                    Thanx Mom, Thanx Dad, Thanx Bro. Thanx God. (I still don't believe in any of this and I do recommend this to my friends.) Along with; "Shen," "Doin, also known as Acupressure" "Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing, or EMDR" "Kinesiology," "Active Interval Stretching or AIS" and "Neurolinguistics or NLP," etc, Spirit Tech does have it's champions. {When does the healing stop?}