Saturday, June 7, 2014

We the Good Hunters of the Heart.


                   In imagining what it takes to have a constructive creative influence into our society, I keep seeing an actual plan. "Heart Hunters." There is this need for social mixing. I want to find other people who love what they do so much. "Interest Based Learning" for many of us, is often just be a hobby, but just as often, we do what it is we love most. And as I've said, "Everyone needs love." #4. (Love is the best motivator.) My desire to return the kindness that has brought me such joy, is more real to me than the ground I stand on.

                   I hope that some of you people coming back to reading again are motivated. I respect you so much. As an "Entertainment Medium," I want to appeal to your interests, regardless of opinions or bias. "Complementarity" is my offering by which I may get to appeal to your interest in exploring "Shared Sensitive Boundaries." No kidding, I really want to be able to write something very digestible. Being a sensitive and being sensitized to potential areas of social sensitivities, we may be able to disagree without guilt. Generally it's very hard to know what we are talking about anyways. Popular opinion biases can corrupt even the most honest exploration of shared social boundaries. Even if as different people we want to change, we are often constrained by conventions to identify exclusively with a clan identity. I can assure you, as the "Psychic" (or as the so called "Healer" if you prefer,) I am acutely aware of how others may feel. But fortunately as the entertainer I do have a little free license. And as the "Reader" I have to translate for people. (My discretion.) My personal "Love" is for the schooling and ancient traditions of "Psychic Reading," technologies. It keeps me interested. I'm trying to make this a much larger stage for "Reading." I want to be easy for people who are just starting out. Politics and bias are unfortunately tangled into our social fabric. And as always, fundamentals first.

                   This blog is only my latest attempt at worshipping you, my holy sacred unknown audience. Spooky huh? I've fantasized about a "Heart Hunters" talent agency and clearinghouse for decades. Self promotion can be so very difficult and embarrassing. Oftentimes it just lends itself to an environment of fraud. Joking about getting a pimp reflects my discomfort with what it means for me to actually read someone, especially if I'm getting paid. Generally anyone who really is good at reading people may also be a freak and a hazard to themselves and others. But as I promised that this book isn't going to be about me, and I am glad the material is coming together The overall quality of my writings have appeal, even if I am going to have to re-edit the devil out of this thing, if I want it to sell as a book.

                   As for those of you who are coming back now for the first time, I hope my purist intentions don't cause you to be turned off, shut down and resultantly dropped out. If, and whether or not, you do decide to be a "Reader," as always I've  appreciate your attention and it's been great. Thanks again, You've been wonderful. Sincerely.