Friday, June 13, 2014

From the Beginning; Test Post # 18


Tuesday, April 9, 2013


Echo Imprinting



     Beings as this is a blog, I will try to organize info clearly.  I may have to start new blog sites to stack the data so as that it will be easier to find.  All links will be posted.


     I would like here to focus on one of these most useful of awarenesses.  As the first of several listed tools,  I have created my own terms to identify these shared resources.  This most primary of subjective awarenesses I call "Echo Imprinting."  Our Brains are designed to recognize and identify people. This awareness of the distinctiveness others is so deep as that we sometimes can experience it as an actual presence of that person, even when they are not there.  On a purely rational level I believe this is what people call the, "Spirits of the Dead."  I myself try not to mess with Necromancy, although I'm good at it.  I think people need to talk to or commune with there own dead.

     I myself don't believe in an afterlife,  but I have never let that get in the way.  Generally I get the impression that when the dead can be heard,  they are not interested in worrying about the living.  When I do see the ancestors I feel they would rather make light of how hard their lives really were,  much harder than ours and our petty regrets. I doubt they are ever malicious. This obvious indiscretion is one of the mistakes I see most Mediums making. I am embarrassed for everyone.  I can assure you this is one of those things that makes me very unpopular amongst both skeptics and true believers alike.  (More on the "Mutually Inclusive Double Negative Opinion Bias" later.)

     Back to the living,  I love people. I love the way we look. I love the way we talk. I love the way we move, and sound, and feel. I love almost everything about what it means to be alive. I especially love our flaws. This is where I make the big bucks.  Forgive me,  but "There is gold in them ills." Nothing is more distinctive and identifiable than our little quirks. I'm not giving humanity a pass, but I'm willing to overlook most of peoples individual "Blind Spots." (We will be dealing with; "Blind Spots",  "Opinion Bias",  and  "Styles of Evasion" later.)

     The point here is the "ECHO" of those impressions "IMPRINTED" on our consciousness.  We all experience each other on these most subtle yet undeniable of levels. This is what I read.