Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Dad's Ghost Is Now My Friend and We Don't Believe In Ghosts



                   As I am confronted with this overwhelming burden of responsibility, I must refuse money and sex. I have asked many of my friends about this moral issue. When I saw the range of responses, I had to except the "Onus of Shame" that any real sorcerer must shoulder. My Atheist dad dreaded the inevitability of his death. But when I had asked him about what can I do in the face of such a powerful temptation, he supported me in having to make such a difficult choice. Loosing my attachment to almost everything at such an early age had only reenforced my isolation and love of poverty. My father never approved of my poverty. But that he respected my willingness to forgo revenue, is something that as of yesterday has refreshed his Imprint Echo from deep from inside of me. I get to enjoy him now more than when he was alive.

                   I don't begrudge this amazing alternative medicine of "Mediumship" but as I have said repeatedly, "I never let my Personal Biases interfere." I need to get back to updating the Cycle Models, but I find that my views on the concept of an afterlife are so radical and unpopular that I must join my father's ghost on the edge of that Arctic Riviera, "Dans Kimmel." Thanx Dad.