Saturday, June 21, 2014

Questions About Malware


                   There is someone who is presently using a "Freenode" as a traffic source, I like the fact that you are a reader. But there is a strong chance, if this is the same person who has been accessing my blog through other questionable traffic sources, I hate to loose you to the possibility your not on the level. Fortunately, I never intended to prevent the free use of my work for the time being. As long as I don't try to check the "source" of your active and routine contact with my blog, no harm is done. I'm sorry if I am making you wait for it. I have little choice but to reduce the contents of my research into manageable bites which I can later reedit and publish myself. The overwhelming scope of my work into macro data sets of the perceptual analysis of preconscious "Inter Personal Imprint Echos" involves such a huge scale of variational calculus that,......., well you are going to have to wait for it, sorry. Please, can you try using a traffic source which does not contain malware?