Monday, August 18, 2014

On the Shared What's Up With The Blog



                   I'm doing this really weird blog project. What are the boundaries on the social media network without advertising? Using g+ I used my blogger to document this "Psychic." It's me  of course. But using a graphics calculator I did manage to make some interesting art. And I'm getting a lot of satisfaction using the social media as a way of getting attention. I don't even advertise myself.

                   I am a professional psychic. I don't believe in psychics and I'm really good at it. I want to be able to read for society. This is  a fully functioning hoax. A True Hoax. "Urban legends are not born, we are fabricated."

                   The art speaks for itself. And now the work represents me. I don't want unnecessary stress. I know when to quit and keep a respectful distance from my products and services as a psychic. Merchandizing an idea is demanding and I appreciate limitations. I'm obsessed with math and writing down results. I stalk the hidden market where ever there's a reader. Will you read for me too? I teach people how to be psychics on the web. I might even be able to teach you. It's not easy but it can be very fun. And there are hazards. I am very greedy, I want soul.

                   AS always I want to thank the people who have been helping me to get this written. I'm very grateful to , Graphics calculator. Mathematica induced a Kind of vision, I am not worthy. With the help of Quality graphics, My blog may reach a much larger audience.

                  I deliberately put Shocking Rock Videos on my blog after about a year. I did so on purpose. I'm splitting the bias, I want healthy skeptics. I promised this isn't about me. I want to be honest. Having great luck and free time I deliberately wrecked my career. I'm not going anywhere, but we'll see what happens. I don't know who I'll be tomorrow. I just wanted to be honest about my writing and I don't want to deceive anyone. I like my job very much. Reading for people is a real joy for me and I'm all too aware of all the complications of being the psychic. I'm sure I'm going to have to pay for this in the long run. As always, thank you so very much.