Saturday, August 30, 2014

Strengthening Your Induction Hypothesis / TEST POST MAGAZINE



                   Social Induction. Conversions. Cults of Personality. Presence. I want to map influence.

                   Influence in time is information. I'm experimenting with the statistical analytics features on my social media. Releasing data, media or content on to the web each carry a signature trail of influence. I can easily trace my own media in a "Campaign" using the objective of conversion: I use models for the longest campaigns possible. Time encapsulated campaigns. Only our children will know. I'm totally open to staying simple. The "True Hoax" has now become a Game.

                   Influence. I'm designing an institution of "Culture." {"COMPLEMENTARIANISM"}

                   As the so called pro psychic I am my own worst critic. I am totally skeptical.

                   I want to promote my free magazine, <ZENOPHILE>. (I probably can't use that name.)

                   I really am a psychic and I know what people want to hear.

                   The Proof: I want to see if people will want me to "Read" for them. (Proving I can sell magazines?) I need better proof.

                   Starting with the wind, we may be able to map for influence in say; Documentaries and their resulting changes to popular public opinion. And how long does it take. (In my magazine, I am also the reader.) "Influence," and the dissemination of influence through media moves social dialog in mass culture. Spreading and disseminating new information can be tagged. We are disseminating identifiably new data with this "Test Post Magazine. Cultures change, opinions change. These boundaries are trackable. Eventually.

                         "Conditions and Requirements"  I keep records, My demands. My offering.

                    1.) SUB CULT. I am designing a sub cult. I am generating buzz without expense.

                    2.) CONVERSIONS. I get people to want to be readers too, starting small.

                    3.) EDITORIAL INTEGRITY. I do my job right. Honest. Be brief.

                    4.)  INVISIBILITY. I don't exist. This is an unrealistic literary exercise that might succeed.


                                                            CONSTRAINTS

                     #.1 First Failing. I don't want money. I won't play around with business. (I'm not stupid.) Big frailty on my part. Sorry. No Compromises.

                    #.2 Safe Sound Practices, Marketing used for Good.

                    #.3 That's it. Thanks. I'll try to make this a lot clearer as we go along.

                    Constructing a propositional assertion that can be proved by social experiment is hard. Imagine checking all the terms of analysis. It's not easy. Constructing hypothesis in expression strings do not allow trivial generalities. Computer math is sensitive about weak and faulty logic. Assumptions become those little lies that creep into a psychic's career.