Friday, August 8, 2014

The Possession of the Witness



                  Todays lesson is on the "Eye of God," that horrible marking of war. The eye of god is the blind talisman, this is a marking of protection against the evil "Eye of Envy." In many of the Old World cultures, looking at someone intently without an introduction is a violation of space. (Don't look at me!)

                  Everything seen is sacred. Don't be afraid to look briefly. (But be afraid to see.) You are all supposedly children of god anyways, whether you believe or not. I thought I could demystify the traditions of "Reading" by extricating the origins of our modern science from the "Sins of our Fathers," only to realize that I am up to my eyeballs in the occult. Not what I wanted. And now you too are a witness. The reality of life is not convenient or comfortable. My greed for the light of consciousness has made me gross. Bottoms fall out, there is no bottom to hit anymore. Feet are flying, winds howl, truth is not beautiful, we need each other's help to understand why beauty is never in the eye of the beholder alone.

                 So holy are the methods for stopping time that when the eye is open the world disappears. We have all heard the stories, but do we understand? Close your eyes, shut the doors, the words won't make sense to you anyways. We can dream that it all will all be over soon anyways. Everything inevitably comes down to, "The Possession of the Witness."