Monday, October 6, 2014

Advances in Social Media


                  I was asked to join LinkedIn and :ello: two relatively new social media. It's all so new to me. I really don't know what to expect. I found LinkedIn to be the most engaging. It is best known for business promotion. :ello: is the newest and offers to be the more simple and expansive of the social media available today, it is still in development, and may prove to be the more adaptable to the changing platforms of social media. It's all very strange to me. I'm reminded of an unknown audience.

                  This following excerpt is from the profile I posted on my new LinkedIn account;

                  I'm presently documenting my life's research as the skeptic professional psychic in a blog. I am also reediting my blog into book form. I also write spiritual fiction to prognosticate probable outcomes for the popularization of spiritual technologies like psychic healing, psychic reading and other influential spiritual mediums. The inevitable force of truth in ever shifting boundaries of personal and public opinion biases, I map out using mathematical information graphics. The inductive reasoning processes are much more difficult to prove. Even deductive reasoning requires precise inductive hypothesis, accurate base case examples and positive sequential affirmation without exception. My teaching modalities are systematic and inclusive, leading the cutting edge of alternative medical diagnostics. I dread to confess that most so called psychics aren't very comfortable with scientific methods and resultantly resent my willingness to remain utterly skeptical. But most doctors are far most intrigued than I could have expected.

                  Identifying a listed career was rather odd as I was torn between "Arts and Crafts" and "Biotechnology." For now I settled on biotech as that all spiritual technologies, (if such a thing even exists,) is rooted in shared physical reality. I have never been big on self promotion, and as my ego continues to shrivel away, I am left with a healthy vanity for respect. I want nothing more than to deliver the functional aspects of my productive contribution to life, humanity and the survival of the world. Having little or no personal desires of an unfulfilled nature, I must gage my own self doubts to be nothing more than growing pains. Welcome to the Twenty First Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?