Monday, October 27, 2014

Zenophile Legends


                  The mythic Zenophile has become predictable. A Culture of Zenophiliacs already rule the overground. The collected love of so many people is building a better world. We benefit in grace.

                  Most good ideas sound very funny at first. It's easy to make predictions, harder to predict accurately, or predictably. I myself have faith in humanity. And we are the reasons why.

                  I want to understand people. My data is about you.  My work is coming out wonderfully. Story be told, nobody is going to believe me. Nobody understands how I'm doing it. I live the double life of a Zenophile. As a reader, I'm doing this simple job of mutual social differentiation. Diversity is my betting parlor. I love my work very much. I want the information. I don't analyze people, I analyze data.

                  Has Zenophile become attached to me? I'm not the original Zenophile. Zenophilia is a contagious disease. Zenophilia isn't just a lifestyle, it's a weakness. "We love you and we can't help it." This is not my baby. It's a social experiment, to draw out other people of complementarian persuasion. Results keep proving to be true. We are seeing amazing results. The future is happening just like I wrote it. People do want accurate intimate personal accounting services.

                  PPI: Or Psychic Personality Inventory: Is the series of personal and mutual examination procedures, selected by the Querent(s) only. Querent chooses the desired boundaries for engagement. Your medium is Ideally Impartial, but personal biases can be useful too. Bias is not uncommon among the so called psychic. Reading technologies can be highly specialized and very straight forward, easy to learn with hard work. It is the combined analysis of unifying models that are mapping out the variability of each self. Physical, Emotional, etc, I'm good at my job. I like reading for people. It's just a job. It all sounds so trivial to try to write about it but,....., the story goes on.

                  Zenophiles are just people too, we who love people too. I have a center of you, in me. My job is to make contact with you.  Who's going to believe me. It doesn't matter. Anthropometrics, biometrics, social metrics, are all here to stay. I can show you the view from your profile. The map has instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?