Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mapping The New Territory SHAPING THINGS TO COME


Wednesday, July 3, 2013       Mapping New Territory SHAPING THE THINGS TO COME

                                    

                          I possibly can be aware of what you want me to write for you. It may be self restraint and discipline that makes what I have to say useful. It is in the meta formal, "lower level" languages of internal sensing, that make it possible to read for you, as one of a non finite group. Without a sense of the over riding structure that guides and informs our languages we all would be speaking babel. "The unbroken chain of affirmation guaranties the tradition of success." (Mine)

                          I won't waste your time with new age bullshit like, "Reality is the superposition of opportunity." I won't even say which new age guru had the gall to throw out such nonsense at a dialog between Physicists and "Spiritual" types. I live in a bohemian graduate school ghetto where new age platitudes can take the place of human relations. There is a perfectly good reason for people to laugh at me when they hear I am a psychic. I laugh right along with them. The new age ninnies have been tossing around the physics of Quantum Uncertainty to disprove the "Falsifiability," of Astrology. (Karl Popper's criteria for a Pseudoscience, which would have brought Quantum Mechanics to an end had the great physicists not embraced the probability matrix instead of wasting time on mere causal certitudes. Sorry Einstein, I still love you but we were probably wrong to want non locality to just disappear. But we can't win them all. Does Karl Popper's, "FALSIFIABILITY"  even rate as a non falsifiable scientific philosophy? It certainly isn't science. All prognosis may be inexact but it must be based on science. Forensics maybe trial and error, but it will not hold up in court unless it is believed to be science. Economic forecasts maybe as accurate as a horoscope, but it is supposed to be based on science. Medical diagnosis may be subject to second opinion, but it supposed to be based on solid science. I'm sorry Mr. Popper, your Rational Positivism has just met criteria for "falsifiability" and therefore, your own "falsifiability" may in fact qualify you as a "pseudoscientist." 

                          I do think that Karl Popper was a bit of a jerk, but going up against peoples religious beliefs in Astrology was a no brainer. I am an entertainer first, Tarot cards are sold as games. Pretenses of causal linking between the stars and eventualities aside, Astrology isn't the problem, it's superstition. Were we to challenge the usefulness of Astrology we would probably be more correct, if we make light of religiously humorless attachment people have toward reading star charts. This is about "Opinion Bias Attachment." Not bias. Something that I think we all need to consider.

                          I'm going to do something much more dastardly than lampooning Astrology. By coalescing the multiverse into a singularity. Astrology is needlessly obscure. Everyone tries to avoid uncertainties. "Everyone has blindspots and everyones blindspots are different." (My 2nd Axiomatic Proposition of a Para Psychological Method) But what if we really could smell truth? Wouldn't we have an unfair advantage? In the spirit of "The True Hoax" I'm going to not only predict the future but I'm going to show you how we make it happen all the time. Bringing forth a truth ultimately is the only (singular) eventual inevitability. The question becomes when, not if. I suspect the point Deepok Choopra was clumsily making was, that every time we make a choice we shape reality. But because people take that logic way too far, we are expected to believe that observation always effects outcome, sometimes in limited situation maybe, but sorry. That's a gross misunderstanding of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle confused with the "UPANISHADS" core principle of, "The Self Is Ubiquitous."

                           Educated guessing is at the heart of all high risk professions. The dissemination of information and influence greatly accelerates change in society. Experimentation is the key. Think of affirmation as a tree, a positive presence. Information is branching outwardly. Once you have established an anchor, structuring lines of influence changes society. Let people pay for your expertise. For the money I make, I should sweat. You come to me. I'm not on some stupid power trip. I believe in my work. It's wrong to take advantage of people's ignorance, even if other people do it all the time.

.                            I am proposing that every time we face an uncertainty our brains are designed to bring each reality into a singular focus. This way or that, when we make choices, no matter how small we are shaping reality and maybe the future. In having the audacity to confront mutually conflicting opinion biases I am identifying myself as an equal opportunity offender. I don't need to take sides. I'm pissing everyone off equally. I know most of you rational people don't even care, Pro or Con. A lot of you agree with me that uncertainty is at the core of all our problem solving, whether you agree with my choice of significant "Vital Paradoxes" or not. I may sound militant, But in fact there maybe no such thing as a nonviolent militant. We will see that in fact "Polarity," or "Valences" are in the dynamics in all social uncertainties. The <"BOOK OF CHANGES" Hexagram 38> Is a case study example for all social uncertainties involving opposing biases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?