Monday, October 20, 2014

Reading the Reader



                  As our illusion of privacy is put to bed, we find that first casualty is our sweet anonymity. I didn't anticipate how successful the "Test Post Magazine" was ultimately going to be. It's just an experiment. I want to be able to provide a clearinghouse for all these wonderful little invisible artists everywhere that don't want to get used. There is code out there right now, which is beautiful poetic gospel, all of which is recited in unison to accompany the drones of massive refrigeration systems. It's beautiful language. In this "Age of Informational Undertow" there is no durable record anymore and search engines are as of yet not trained for aesthetics. The amount of waste heat produced is directly proportionate to the amount information lost. (Sounds like an informational black hole to me.) Great quality work is as vulnerable as is the refuse. Going down? Singularity, last floor. Everybody out.

                   And what about your Digital Soul? Or how about your Command Entry? If and when I may have the privilege of reading for you, you should be free to be able to read me too, very clearly. That's the deal. There is nothing is up my sleeves. A magicians craft is just that, a craft and nothing more. You can get me to read for you, and maybe even in a contained public. But only if you so choose of course. That's the game. (Release forms may have to be circulated. What's your blood type? Next of kin? Oh, I already know that.) And I know you too will probably want to have this moment directed by you alone, no matter how many other people are around watching. There's nothing left to hide. I'm always very kind.

                   Many people never get to see the work of love in their own lives. And when we do, it's usually family. Not everyone who has eyes can see. Only by the necessity of brilliant conditioning can a soul reveal a waiting heart. [4th Axiomatic Law of the Para Psychological Method, "EVERYBODY NEEDS LOVE."] This is the big one kids. Let's not mess this one up. (We will be dealing with the future social media evolution of "Counter Lobbying" in the next post.)

                    The privilege of wisdom goes to prepare for a world we will not survive to enjoy. This is not a problem. Beauty is the key to human motivation, from which comes our demanding soul. Stolen dreams make for subtle powerful memories. The joy of living is in it's daily necessities. What becomes of all these lives of all the so many? Remember?

                    If I am to be your reader, you must be able to legitimately read me too. I would want that you can trust me. And with good reason. (I do Parties, $$$.)

                    P. S. It's my idiomatic writing style that makes search engines see too many <h1>, <h2>, <h3> tags, which is severely penalized as excess keywords. The good psychic isn't supposed to get a break. (Cool.) More fun soon. Counter Lobbying, away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?