Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What Is Most Valued Is Free



                  Analytics are allowing me opportunity. Statistics play well with my Influence Matrices, tracing the dissemination of my research out into general society.

                  Most of the resources available to me for observing the traffic on my blog and G+ are confronting my stubborn resistance to taking money for psychic services, but they are for free. I am aiming for the much sweeter plum of teaching. What I charge for groups is in the Hundreds of Dollars per Tutorial.

                  Psychic Reading is a lot like Prostitution, in that the more that I charge for my time the more my market value increases. People invariable think they want something for nothing. People want to be stroked. So I use kindness, honest candor and generosity to get rid of people. Assumption being, "If it's free then why pay, my time therefor must not be worth anything." And most people try to rip me off. I work so fast people's tearful eyes glaze over almost immediately.

                  I couldn't be more of a bastard. No one understands what I'm doing most of the time anyways. So no harm, no foul. But real sensitivity is something we all get for free, so why would I want to sell the wind?

                  But if you want to understand how I am doing this divine profession, you're going to have to ask. The negotiations begin.

                  In all Social Liberation Media, "In order to overcome a problem, we become the problem." And remember, "That which is most valuable is always free."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?