Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fringe Science; Test Repost



                   By studying the "Echo Imprints" of the living and the dead, I'm talking with the dead and letting them speak with me. I love good Ghost Stories. Especially the ones told by Ghosts. What I love the most about my job is that I actually get to go out and learn. I get to try out really advanced alternative medicines. In "Mutual Support System Workshops" we become the Study Primer. We are textbooks. We get to study each other. As our variability is functional, we can become more social. There is more space in our brains for studying each other then there is for studying our selves. We are designed to spend most of our time following and learning from each other. Just navigating through the physical world can be socially dynamic. Even drivers have distinctive personalities.

                    I have been spending quality time with my dead family, and I really need it. The answers come slowly. Yesterday I got to ask my dead Atheist father how he felt about me not taking money for spirit channeling. He had told me once, he trusted me to do what I believe is right. I don't demand payment, only gratuities. But I also turn away a lot of business. I'm self critical and forgiving, I don't have grudges. I don't want any unfinished business. So as the (pan) Atheist, I am fascinated with the afterlife. I must confess, I really don't care if any one belief can be proven to be more correct than any other belief.

                    For most of us, identity is often just a sense of family relationships. Who we are is often, who is your family. Identity is very important to our evolved sense of self. One the things that many people may object to about Bronze age Spiritual Technologies is Reincarnation. (Blurred and Fuzzy Social Identities?) Many of the most fatalistic models of Divination and Prognostication can by design be very unfairly deterministic and prejudiced. Reincarnation might be likened to a reset button on finality. Without life and death, there would no point to worshipping ancestors. 

                    My Mom once said, "As long as we remember someone, they are still very much alive inside of us."
                    *(This is especially good for me considering, My "Echo Imprints" of my mom are so real, and we didn't always get along.)

                    I'm serious about this type of fringe science, I've tried it. And it works. I'm not getting better all at once but I feel much better knowing that my families haunting presence's are for the most part meaningful for me. Look at me, the skeptic getting off on talking with the dead. Cool. Good stuff.

                    Thanx Mom, Thanx Dad, Thanx Bro. Thanx God. (I still don't believe in any of this and I do recommend it with my friends, clients and general public.) Along with; "Shen," "Doin," also known as "Acupressure" "Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing," or "EMDR" "Kinesiology," "Active Interval Stretching" or "AIS" and "Neurolinguistics" sometimes called "NLP," etc, Spiritual Technologies do have their champions. {When does the healing stop? I hope the healing never stops.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?