Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First Person / Present Tense



                   I'ld like to thank whoever it is that has been trying to access my older posts. Blog reading can be boring and this is a very difficult subject. I believe that someone in Germany has taken an ongoing interest. I hope that the reader from Russia is one of the people whose been reading since I first laid out "Core Concepts." I know that by not paying for blog promotion means that, my "Glittering singularity has turned into another (gravitational) dead end for my eternal massless particle. (photon / light)

                   How do I tell a story with no beginning or end? You are my client, you look to me to look at your hands, Shake your hands, Look into your eyes, Listen to your voice. I may look at some of your writing, I may get to see your feet, Your body, Your tongue. I may take your pulses. I look to your bone structure, I may be touching you to help you with pain. The color of your skin, It's texture. Your smell. I will to look to you. I may even get to know you. (ECHO IMPRINT)

                   I am a parabolic mirror that is not looking for flaws. Preoccupation with human imperfection is the wasteland of spiritual obesity. As our own worst critics, we all need someone to reflect on us, while getting in the way of that horrible judgmental narcissistic mirror. Even if our sin's are inexcusable, we may need to know why. Sometimes, we can be saved by another someone who has nothing to gain by telling us the truth. This is my story that's all about you, each and every one of you.

                    Pretense of objectivity, Oh how I loath you. So many will try to listen, and yet we may still not hear. Generally, most people do not actively seek to understand differences of opinion.

                    "Complementarity" and "The Copenhagen Agreement" worked to reconcile divergent philosophies in early quantum physics, why shouldn't the same be done for the salvation of our "Social Science." A similar major schism has erupted between the "faithful" and the equally partisan "rational positivists." There is an actual cable program about a diplomat who relies on his tragically manically depressed daughter, to help see solutions to the problems of toxic ancestral loathing in the politically deadlocked "Holy Lands." Does it always take a crazy person to face that inevitable need for what is right?