Friday, January 3, 2014

SOCIAL PHYSICS and The Bias of Temperament



                   I keep going back to the original problem. How do I de mystify Psychic Reading, (Intuitive Diagnostics?) The language of science begs recreation!

                   "How do I teach people what I'm seeing?" If I'm correct, "Everyone has blind spots, and everyone's blind spots are different," Then, I'll make a "personal language for you. "Our" language is about you and much less about me.

                    It's about temperament. Identifying distinctions about you and hopefully you only. I like being able to keep a polite safe distance. Looking at peoples hands, seeing people very close up is something that has given me an exceptional power to communicate and understand people in a way that is for me a godsend. {thanx god!} The palm reading is just the perfect front end to be able to study other people, with your expressed permission. And thank you very much.

                   My level of proficiency is only because of bridging seemingly unrelated soft technologies. I've trained actively as a sensitive and find utility in accounting for the variability in different peoples temperaments.

                   I'm having a hard time explaining how the TAROT and Kaballa are both models of "Dynamic Systems." (As with all of our "Symmetric Coalescence.")  The "Modularization" of "META DATA" is the key stone of my very system. I believe that when psychics get bogged down in Astrology it's because they don't understand what the models are mapping. This is where the repetition comes in. I've said routinely "The Map Is Not The Territory."

                   In "Soft Tech," Unity is everything. You can't waste time looking around for the answers. You must know what to do when you are looking out for things that are unusual. You need to have basic characters for your typographic renderings. Human temperament can be as varied and nuanced as a Sung Dynasty Ink Wash Landscape Painting. You'll need to be quick and safe if you want to learn the territory. Most people are generally not respected and if you can communicate honestly, I believe that most people can tell. Integrity is hot.

                  I have proposed to pull off the "True Hoax" by teaching readers my Johnson Method for reading all the distinguishing details for your client's and whom ever. I believe it'll be much easier to just put the information out there and let the results speak for themselves, hopefully helping people all the way. But even this could take a while. (Still calculating.)

                 If even the two larger scale propositions don't produce concrete results in my lifetime most of these changes in social language are predictable. But once you get a clear view of distinctive variability, you get to know people with a complement. ECHO IMPRINTING and everyone does want to be recognized.

                 I just thought by teaching people to look at predictive mediums as dynamic systems, I was modeling changes in variability. Social physics is life in the matrix of probability. Come on, take that look off of your face. I know this is boring. But if I don't speak to the largest audience possible, I'm just wasting time typing in the dark. Damn it I'm your reader. (You'll be getting my bill.)