Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Threshold of Truth, Finding NEW FAITH



                   I can't tell you how often my friends ask, "What's it good for?" (Can it be used to make money? How does it relate to something that has meaning to me,"or anyone else for that matter?") I find it strange that a treatise on the mechanisms of evolving changes in society and personal awareness would seem so pointless. I found a few good models for explaining variability of perception and personal awareness, but it always seems to come back to just business. How much do you want to learn how to read people correctly? How much would I have to pay you for you to want to learn something that "today" is thought of as being uselessly esoteric.

                   The likelihood is that Self Searching Propositions will become much more common. Hard problems don't have to be hard to understand! Enquiring minds want to know. We will be able adapt to asking questions that DON'T already have answers, (No immediate payoff?). People and society will be much less inhibited about using different kinds of data processing, not just applications. For now people like feeling awed and intimidated by technology (when they're not pissed off by it.) But that's mostly because of the inevitable fear and boredom that comes from over specialization. Most people worship the "RED CODE." They don't even want to understand. It's much easier for people to want to be told what is going to happen. Or we may antagonistically think that the future holds no inevitable force whatsoever. Pro or con, truth or deception, I try to understand why people would rather take sides and play follow the leaders. For most people, getting "Authoritation by Proxy" is such an overwhelming temptation that we almost always expect others to know how to think and when to act and why, and this of and by itself isn't even the problem. I come to you, and tell you, you and your opinions are going to change by orders of dimensions. And you will not know what to do. People want to think that it's everyone else that is going to have to change their point of view. I do understand, I just don't know if I can explain or demonstrate. Understanding the "Code of Language" is much harder to communicate than it is to persuade or intimidate.

                    My father always said, or my teacher said, or the doctors say, or Alan Greenspan says. What do you say? Are they right? wrong? Don't know? How DO YOU DECIDE? And how are your views changing? We have already looked at "Non Falsifiability," is a very dubious criteria for absolute truth. What would you say? One of the biggest taboos of today is directed against the courage to doubt erroneously "Dense Code." It is equally common to curse against the complexity of modern technical language out of resignation or rebellion. I know many who say they are open and faithful, but their eyes and ears are closed to anything that would require a "NEW FAITH" of any kind. A "NEW FAITH" in myself may be the only way I can achieve what it is I have set out to do. I do not have the means at this time to make these simple easy assertions accessible. My research says that even if and when I can predict the future, just like Cassandra from Greek Literature, it will not make sense to anyone. All I can really do is to be humble and hope that the process is understood. But even that isn't going to come easily.