Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"the Saviors of God"



                   Here I want to show you how to do a little kitchen drawer magic. I have mentioned our religious intelligence for virtue. By being honest about what we know and what we don't know we have latitude to the variable degrees of free will.

                   Point Question; If all of our various unintended habits of evasiveness are the cause of our dishonesty and dysfunction, Then maybe it is still very important for us to embrace and understand our own capacities for evasion. How can we be honest when we have a healthy need to lie? Honesty is not the opposite of evasiveness. Honesty is the opposite of censorship, not evasion. Sometimes we must be evasive. Some times we must be honest about lying.

                  Wait a minute. What happened to our dualistic sense of good and evil? Know thine enemy, and your enemy will not know you. For a psychic, being right all the time is just weak. Being honest is always much more challenging. You don't have to tell the truth, if all you want is the credit for being right all the time. That's easy, just stick to generalities. But if I want to tell you the truth, I'll be admitting to what I don't know and what is in fact none of my business. The only fantasy I want to indulge is for the sake of conjecture. It is only by virtue of honesty that the story I'm telling you turns out to be true. If I want to redeem my faith, I get to sacrifice unnecessary egotism. Authoritation by Proxy may in fact be the only real false prophet. People want me to tell them what to think, what to do and what to believe. (Even if that just means telling people only what they already want to hear.)

                  A dear atheist friend refers to modern church goers as Voodoo Christians, taking only what they believe is virtuous in their religion and denying everything else. Not all Christians judge me for being a psychic, even if I am seen as wretched as the Witch of Endor. Spiritualism had fed itself on peoples belief in an afterlife, which is a core belief of many religions, East or West. I in no way separate religion from the occult. We just will to believe, in what ever. The "Tarot" is the "Torah."  Johannes Kepler, the father of our "Elliptical Orbits" was the (church sanctioned) German court astrologer. Most of my Christian friends are much more forgiving of my diagnostic/academic palm readings than are many atheists.

                 Fo me, the possible existence of a God rises to the level of a "Vital Paradox" with intelligent people on both sides of the opinion bias, I never argue pro or con. (Discuss amongst yourselves.) There are more than enough people calling each other stupid. I would rather want to redeem the value of what God is supposed to mean to people, rather than try to polarize people with an already contentious issue. Even if I did believe that someone was wrong in this situation, I still wouldn't censoriously condemn anyone. I myself do not believe in a personal God. But trying to explain why I think we live in an intelligent but non sentient universe is even harder to understand than a creation story. So I'm blessed with an acceptance of beliefs, a "Neutral Opinion Bias." I rather harshly criticize myself for my Neutral Bias. Now days, I try not to take sides in "Vital Paradoxes," no matter what opinions I may have. But I still have the freedom to admit to being wrong. Most of the time, if I ever do pray, it's just to say thanks.