Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dreams of My Mother


                   Deepest apologies to my readers again. My mom and I worked at writing together. She is always with me. The previous post; The Encroaching Singularity; is obviously bull. Any similarity to the truth is entirely accidental.

                   But, it is a dream I have had repeatedly. I had reposted this novelette directly from:

The Bridge Between the Worlds Novella Nouveau Tuesday, July 8, 2014 http://ppireading.blogspot.com/   

                         As blogging is reverse biographical journalism, I find the vector math of moving backwards out of time motivated a reflection of my life starting, fictionally, with death and I'm working in review. (The strange changes of font are choices that this blogger software makes against my wishes. I'm sure there is a plethora of shortcuts, but for all the time I've spent studying the blogger's elements, I have yet to find any cohesive documentation on the correct use of this blogger.)