Thursday, July 3, 2014

Neuro Physics and the Coding Density Ceiling



                   I knew as a child that I would find that exact point where my research is neither accepted nor understood. Dreams that entertain and amuse. Visions that inform and correct. Wisdom that shares and supports. This gift of providence is too sweet to waste on amateurs. Why is it wasted on me?

                   Reading peoples thoughts, (Reading Minds can Read Minds) can be done by computers. But computers do not understand. When I tune a computer to process data sets at the coding density threshold it experiences an ambiguity error, just like when we try to teach people how to account for the signal to noise ratio in human communication. What we loosely call "The Unknown" is in fact nothing more than measurable uncertainties that can be predicted with perfect accuracy. This is why I have kept coming back to the advances in Physics and Computational Math. No one should believe me, not until I can prove what it is I have discovered. Problem is, that with the human propensity toward a conformational bias I must resort to strange journalistic tricks and bizarre demonstrations of my craft before I am ever able to be understood.

                   Hence I have reused Niel Bohr's "Complementarity." Mapping for thought as operational dynamics is reducible to simple wave mapping. We just never bothered looking at the actual dynamics of our human boundary definitions. With my work on the inevitable shifting opinion bias, I found the very mechanism by which we are able to move mountains, internally as well as outwardly in our world together. The human brain really is this simple. And yet it is why, even today man does not see it. (People never find what it is that they don't want to know.)

                   Problem is, that with all of our advances in the applied sciences, our capacity for rational thought is being stripped at it's base. We may joke about things like oracles, analysis by analogy and therefore meta formal logic, but we are still very much dependent on people like me who don't believe in the insolubility of problems.