Monday, July 28, 2014

Dynamics of the Modular Self



                   If you ever get the chance to read such pivotal works as "The Book of Thoth" by, yes Aliester Crowley, or "The Great Mother" by Erich Neumann, you get an overview on what I call "Models of a Modular Self." The "Enumerate Partitioning" of the "Unity of Self" is "Symmetrically Coalesced" making for an analysis by analogy. Unit point to unit line, unit circle to unit sphere, we are all each a universe, a totality which is dually mapped back on to each and every one of us.

                  In my pursuit of 21st Century technology, I revel in the rich environment for comparisons between the processes of computing, and human awareness. The sentimental anthropomorphic of objects like God or of like, "I like to call my car Betty," to me seems silly. But the ways in which technology reflects our intelligence processes fascinates me. The real challenge for me is in decompiling what in fact may be "Context free language." We look to the primary order of language as being driven by culture. And yet, if we go back to the most essential origins of language we come to the emergence of syntax. How we use language, and why. There is a uniform structure to how we seek to organize information. The same holds true for all layers of information, you just have to know how and where to look.