Monday, July 21, 2014

Test Post # 39 / Techniques and Technologies


Sunday, April 28, 2013


          Let's see if we can use other imaging technologies.   I'm challenged, I don't want to show you the equations,  they are not what I am showing you yet. These little creatures I'm posting are not my babies. Most of the movies are mutated freaks. I designed them to be uniformly symmetrical.  The soft ware is adding digits and throwing off the unity of synchronous structures that I bring into the timing for the wave manifolds.  There are also very interesting projected wave functions mapped unto the surfaces. Also not mine.

           I was using my ten year old computer to experiment with create math graphics as art and I got really lucky trying to do some very pretty Graphics. The upgrade on the calculator doesn't work on my old laptop.  So I have been observing the changes to the software just using the demo calculator on the web.  And what's more for instance, the extra aliasing making those rainbow iridescent wave patterns on the math objects are unintentional and very cool.  I love what has been done with the software but I have my homework cut out for me.  Wish me luck mastering the medium.  This is getting more fun as I get used to Technology.  I'm going to try to work with more advanced software. I know I'm going to be needing help and I am also getting insight from other peoples experience.    (Much more on Technology as an artistic medium later.

Thursday, April 25, 2013


    I'm testing out Trial Image postings.