Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Spectral Heart of Sacrifice and a Contagion of Pure Love



                   In the statistics of matchmaking we model for Bio Selectivity. The problem is rarely will someone find someone else attractive. Compatibility follows locality, in subculture, language and proximity. The question is largely a matter of the complexes of behavior, does your Agonistic Locking Key match that of the objective? For most people it is almost impossible to change identities. You can't fake sincerity. In matchmaking we all are playing a game of numbers. Numbers are everything, from children to NoblePrizes. Matching the right querent to a correct objective is why I have a rouge's gallery of all those wanted babies. (Actually I don't hang any pictures.) Blah, Blah, Blah.

                   Randomized Index Variables on each of my clients personal Identities is my secret to accurate projections. Each person is a separate model, each person a singular unique unity. The On Line Dating industry is busy crunching numbers using entirely out dated statistic models. They are able to map for comparable relative correlations but are hitting that old Coding Density Threshold as soon as they run into "normal" outliers. Nobody likes skewing data unless we are in control of said data. Changing parameters is also helping to change perspectives. People should want to be able to be honest. We shouldn't have to pay extra for inferior services from bloated industries. (Besides, have you ever been to my neighborhood? Location, Location,,,,.)

                   P. P. I. Psychic Personality Inventories, is the brand name for my Battery of Reading Technologies. I don't want to have to have people come back to me, saying that I ripped them off.

                  "Love Contracts" are how marriages are being carried out today. Don't put it down, marriage is a state institution. Interestingly, Games Theory says a happy marriage is between 2 people who are getting what they want. In fact marriage doesn't have to be that much different from old fashioned arranged marriages. It just helps if you can negotiate. I always try to give you the better deal, (Dear.)

                   I codify my Battery of Assays, and I'm able to explain the real margins of error. A job well done should mean we are friends in business. But I, instead, release my little "Balm Of Truth" on an unsuspecting public. I really don't expect anyone to understand how I do my job. My assays can go everywhere, I can read anyone, it's very sound methodology. I'm providing, way Too Much Information, yep, sounds like my job. Another pair of glazed eyes, another hard yawn, another hardy handshake through tears of relief. I love my job. But how do I sell the love I couldn't give away? Why does doing the right thing sound like I have a contagious disease?

                   The chances are quite slim that this blog can get squeezed into a best selling book, but it has been done before.