Saturday, July 19, 2014

Test Post # 35 / Circular Maturation


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Circular Maturation



                         When people see my body, people tend to say that "age is just a number." In many of the world's philosophies maturity is seen as a blessing. In Taoism we believe that old age can be a sign of goodness, integrity. I did a painting in the early "80's" called, "THE GERIATRIC SURPRISE, The Forgotten Sweetheart." Fortunately, after so many years of illness and starvation my face now does show my true age.

                          There is a short story by, Oscar Wilde, called, "THE PORTRAIT OF DORIAN GREY." The man keeps a painting of himself hidden in his closet. As time goes by his picture shows his aging and decrepitude. He himself does not age. As all of his friends and family die he looses empathy for people and learns to exploit his youthful good looks.  When death finally catches up with him all of his evil that corrupted his portrait is instantly dumped on him. His portrait had returned back to the face of Dorian, the young man, as he first appeared when the picture was painted. Happy ending?

                          I have met this amazing ageless little man of stunning youthful masculine beauty at my gym, who had also studied "Chi Gung" all of his life. He made a joke about the painting in the back of his closet. He was sixty. He is not the only one. ENTER: The Power Of Purpose.

                         I would want that as you are reading, your mind is turning slowly into a newer place. We have designed this course to mimmic the effects of a psychic reading. You hopefully will be able to experience the wonder and amazement that your clients experience. (Boy could I be so very wrong. You could think of me as, "this so called "Psychic," who is so full of crap." And maybe I am.) But we will never know unless with the power of my convictions, I am at least willing to risk being wrong. Maturity is a trade off. We will never know if we are right unless we are here to learn the truth. And even then we may have to wait a long time. A huge bouncer once said to me, "Make a few mistakes, then you will know you are right.

                         This old merry go round of life is a wheel of fortune. The trade offs seem innumerable. Win some, Loose some, Just don't play the game. It all seems the same in the end. "It's best when dealing with matters of the heart, to never tell others what to think."