Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Complementarity Movement



                   Tonight I'ld like to start by saying, "Hello" to any of my friends here in the U. S. who are actually reading my blog. If any of you are reading my blog, you are not saying much. I also left the comment boxes blocked on purpose, I'm deliberately trying to find out what it's like to appeal to an unknown audience without getting direct feedback. Thanks.

                   Complementarity is an idea that is able to promote itself. I think asking for everyone's opinion at this time would be confusing. Complementarity is an idea whose time has come. I provide working models for the study and application of the changing dynamics of personal and social opinions. These transforming social awarenesses are released into a receptive changing society. It'll happen without me.

                   I want to make this just like getting a "perfect reading," where the reader doesn't have to be there with you. I want to make this fun for you, just like having someone read to you in an entertaining way. We used to use tape recorders, to record the readings. Like with good music, when reading out loud we can become entranced. But if you like what you see then please pass this along. Thank you.

                   The kinds of real information I get to use to help identify you, is particularly accurate. By virtue of being derived from objective distinguishable markings, I can always show you what it is that I am trying to interpret. Done this well, almost everyone can learn to look for these characteristic distinctions between people. Having this broadest base of diagnostic resources, means that I get to show people things very directly. The touch therapy (massage) is an effective way for me to identify our real emotional boundaries. Understanding these emotional dimensions that shape a persons physical awareness, means I often get to experience things that are very unique. Recognizing people as unique is often very gratifying for me. I love that I've been trained to know how to relate to people as individuals.

                   Whenever we are dealing with anyone who is feeling defensive, a respectful diplomatic sensitivity is the best way to respond to peoples painful and often unintentional avoidances. Generally when I tell someone, I'm an entertainment medium, it's my way of letting people know I'm open. I care about what people think for the same reason I want to be aware of other people's feelings. I always try to pay attention to what other people may be feeling. I sometimes fail bad at reading people, but I do try to stay on topic, while allowing myself to enjoy peoples company. Were I to deceive myself, I would be a terrible fraud.

                   The place where we generally get hung up is with our interpretations. As individual humans we all have our preferred language. And there is so much unclaimed emotional baggage on both sides of a polarizing subject like Psychic Readers. How we interpret language is as distinctive as a fingerprint. And studying peoples individual distinctiveness, as a "Personal Intimacy," doesn't have to be confused with the New Age popular romance fantasies or narcissistic self absorption.

                   I have a job that demands that I be able to understand and appreciate the value of different people and their sometimes conflicting expectations. I propose that there in essence is a "Complementarian Movement" already in popular culture. Accept that there is no such thing as a "Complementarian." Yet.