Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Are You a ZENOPHILE?

                     Image complements of the amazing Pacific T Graphic Calculator.  <www.pacifict.com>

                   What is a Zenophile? I study the variability of human distinctions (COMPLEMENTARITY) and the boundary definitions distinguishing ourselves compared with each other, a zenophilia of sorts. And yes, it can be very personal, intimate and even clinical when practiced correctly as necessary. Maybe you too are a zenophile and didn't even know it yet.

                   Google Zenophile, or search on Bing, we're people who love humanity and the exotic, always tolerably opposed to xenophobia (noun: meaning the exclusionist fear of strangers or the alien and undesirably unfamiliar.) As Zenophiles, we are opposed to intolerance. Searches also return hits for the "Zenophile" software guidance systems for a Drupa software named "Zen." Or it's the popular cult song by a rock band. It can also be about the practice of name identifications, Numerology and supposedly even historical genealogy. These results dominate the search for the Zenophile. But I am also listed here too. And if I want to get more specific I'm sure I could get nothing but my blog and my "TEST POST MAGAZINE" <plus.google.com/u/0/+PhillipJohnsonZENOPHILE> to the exclusion of all this other interesting social movement stuff. As self profiling goes, not wanting to learn about everybody else would quite defeat the point of Zenophilia I would think.

                    I'm cutting and posting the contents of my searches. On the first page I can see my picture, hidden here in plain site.
  1. Zenophile: Rare Perception # 3.) The time has come to tell ...

    https://plus.google.com/.../posts/cWj8rC5ViBb
    Dec 18, 2014 - Zenophile: Rare Perception # 3.) The time has come to tell you why old seers never die, we just float away. I'm seeing the world and all it's people take a giant step ...
 Cool. I'm referring to all the people who love people in general, (Warts and all.) with all our personality, physical and otherwise. And the examination and indexing of all our distinguishing differences, all of which is macro scale, Calculus of Variation, data.
                   
                    But the dictionary definition of Zenophile is supposedly;
         xen·o·phile
                  ˈzenəˌfīl,ˈzē-/
               :noun       an individual who is attracted to foreign peoples, manners, or cultures.

                       Supposedly, we Zenophiles live longer.
Are You a ZENOPHILE? Not just strange for the sake of weird, but inwardly beautiful. Having a good healthy appetite for living means. "EVERYBODY NEEDS LOVE." [4th Law of the Para Psychological Method] 

               I market very novel free content. My Entertainment Medium is at your service. All examinations can be done in close study. The good reader, (Me,) is always friendly, never familiar. I never know if I'm right about you and I don't need to know. As the blind tester I only can see what you share with me, My readings are not critical; for, to or about anyone. But you are always held accountable for your own behavior. If you enjoy our performances, then please remember to tip your Medium. Even Zenophiles need love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?