Friday, February 20, 2015

Where No Search Engine Has Gone Before


                 With my internal emotional noise has come various, Love and Joy "Gasms." If I could market the "Lovegasm" I should be very ashamed of myself. But as a non profit social experiment, "Teaching To The Joy" is very marketable. I'm actually making conversions with academic propositions. I don't necessarily need to be selling love, but I do sell the wind.

                  We are all information magnets. And the force is love. By hoarding the good data out in the open where we all can get to it, and without advertising, we receive. As you know, conversions are still coming in slowly, but we're still just beginning. I feel for all of my bewildered friends. My LoveGasms are real! Oh! The information is way out there, but the techniques are documented. We shouldn't be taking unnecessarily bad risks. But I do love my work, and accessing data is one of my benefits from having marketable skills. The information sells itself. And you don't even have to market it. Marketing in itself is never easy. So if I am wrong, no one is going to buy this pile of garbage anyways. No harm, no foul. But if I am Right, this story writes itself. (Social Cybernetics?)

                  And Oh, I almost forgot, Zenophilia, it's real people. And it's on the map. Others will reluctantly be effected by your indomitable goodwill too. Your affection is contagious. Get it. Spread it around. No point in trying to separate people. It's going to get around anyways. Everybody is vulnerable. Be well assured that those of us showing symptoms of personal trust have a gross advantage. Being kind is the curse of blessings on everyone. I LOVE ALL PEOPLE. And I feel very strongly, never let hatred get in the way of being kind to people. (If I can help it, I don't want any unfinished business.)

                  I'm sorry, where was I going with this? Oh yes. I'm probably going to be the worst person to have to break this wonderful news to people. But "Joygasms" are a reality in maturing popular "Culture Contagions." And it isn't just me doing it either. What started in the monasteries, ashrams and mental hospitals is now the "Disability De Jour" in our society of decline. (Kriyas)  I'm just the reporter. Now obviously you can't fake a "lovegasm," but no one will know if it's real anyways. So don't worry. People shpould drag their religions around with them. It's not our beliefs per say that's important, but that supportive personal love relationship with a God that is so intoxicating. And now that everything people worship has proven to be false and corrupted, you'd think this would be bad news, but people want to feel good. And if there is any reason why beautiful woman smile at me when I see their eyes, it must be "LOVE." "Everybody needs love," 4th Rule. It's happening people. Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?