Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sensitive Emotional Boundaries (2+)


                                                       
           "The Personal Boundary Space." Defining your own emotional boundaries and sensitivities can be critical to understanding others. We must take responsibility for being aware of other creatures feelings. We need to protect ourselves. Being able to appreciate people as distinctive individuals is a virtue and a gift. Being able to read peoples mind is just a inconsistent side affect of caring. I love my job.  I need to be very be careful. As "Sensitives," we "Psychics" have to protect ourselves. Plus all people have some kind of "BIAS  FEAR," identifying ourselves as pro or con to each boundary issue.

            I prefer people come to me with some skepticism. Point is I don't have to let my own personal biases get in the way of me working with people.  Telling you this is weeding out the stragglers. I don't want unreceptive clients. I don't want people to agree with me. I prefer people to be much different from me.  In working with people I like not having to judge other people or take their inventory. Now this is where you find the real pros. I'll demonstrate using some personal biases and basic boundary issues of my own;
                                 
            I've love looking at peoples hands. Palms and Handwriting. Voices and Eye contact, I get to hold peoples hands, thousands of them. I feel your hands. Everyone hands feels different to me.  I use models to demonstrate the actual statistics to map for variability. This is a thousand times more sane than this sounds. I'm perfectly aware of how different people feel about these issues. I'm always supporting people in faith. And I love people, whatever you believe. I also do inductive massage, touching and feeling other people's pain. Treating pain, grief and loss, I am loathed by psychics who say that I'm not a true believer, and that I'm just doing it by the numbers. However, I've enough faith in myself to want to master my craft. DO THEY?

             I'm a very gifted reader.  But I don't have to believe in any of it at all. I'm just really good at it. Too good. And I don"t believe in any of it. And I make it work. I love reading for people and it's hard work.  I have pride in my work. It's not about my personal biases, at all, ever.

            This exemplifies the practical absurdity of being a psychic. I also have issues. And I feel it is more than disrespectful for me to disregard anyone else's opinions, it is not my place to criticize. I'm not complaining. I do actively experience life as a sensitive. I think it's good luck to be authentic. I totally buy into the pure magic.  What I get to do with people is not easily ignored. This isn't about me. It never is. And I'ld like to prove it to you.  Looking at people's hands. Looking into your eyes. Listening to your voice. Touching your bodies. I choose when not to be attracted to people, I don't like sexual tension. "Intuitive Apprehension" and "Intuitive Tension" creates a boundary between ourselves and each other. In the "Mirror of Karma," written about in the "Tibetan Book of the Dead."  all of our good and evil deeds are reflected therein.  Attachments come with disincentives and moral hazards. Attractions are not always desirable.                    
         
            I myself show symptoms of a "Neutral Opinion Bias Fear"  I don't want to take sides. Even my own. The opinion biases conflicting believers and non believers, are self serving denials. Detractors and advocates are antagonistically similar to me.  When it comes to psychics, most people are generally a little skeptical. Being sensitive to people's beliefs and desires has made getting to see peoples hands easy and fun. People almost always like my readings very much. I make people very comfortable. I too have strong Biases, but my biases are just as often neutral. Let us proceed to our next most immediate sensory boundary.

             How do we sense each other? We use our senses. People either enjoy being read or it can be done as a violation. If you let someone read you, you should have the choice, it should not be an abuse of power. The easiest people for me to read are the dry stoics who are very easy to understand, largely because they think they can't be read. Fortunately people with thick boundaries can also be very shrewd and perceptive and are often the best intuitives themselves. Though they, (and maybe all of us) are always denying that there might be some important subtlety that they/we are not aware of.

               I do not believe in type casting, but I will be going over the maps for the analysis and comparison of the types and typologies. Getting past the Typographic Number Theory of human variability means that eventually this data will turn to mush in your brain and then when you least expect it, you will make perfect sense. We are all, "Still Learning."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?