Monday, February 9, 2015

Fine Art and It's Dis Objectives (Happy Love Day)


Friday, February 14, 2014


                    In love and the expression of beauty, we are often confronted with the unfamiliar. Love is a verb. And the Power of Love tends to express itself through fields of influence. (4th. Rule of the  Para Psychological Method, "Everyone Needs Love." {All things gravitate toward love, [and the power of love,] especially love and power.}) This "Sphere" of influence that we loosely call love is a very dynamic system. Most people confuse power with control, ownership or the illusion of dominance. This is where the power of violence comes from, it's not love.

                    We often acknowledge the power of "LOVE." But beauty has it's own curse. When people love selfishly, we risk losing those who depend on us. Most people prefer control as a matter of security. When caught up in attachment to the people and things we love, we loose perspective on what it is that is uniquely beautiful about each and everyone of us.

                    I like being a professional psychic. I often say it's just like prostitution. The more I charge, the more business I get. When I'm reading you people really well, I basically do touch you. I've also practiced diagnostic massage for decades and as always am learning more. I'm able to protect myself from the unnecessary income I neither want, need or deserve. Providing quality services has allowed me to understand the limitations of being a "Psychic". This makes my a very fair judge of other people's limited personal liabilities for patronizing me. I have the freedom to tell people the truth with an authoritative accountability. An appropriate "Games Theorist" would ask me, "What is the object of your game." I am not an object. I am not a game. I'm a human being. I'm up here. I don't want to be treated like an object. I won't objectify others either.

                    Seeing people, as people, frees to be the kind of person I respect. If I was trying to be all noble and pure, I don't think I would ever get away with it. My sincerity and authenticity are the only things I have to fall back on. Integrity is hot. Virtue is always sexy. So I market just the information, the human contact and expertise, not me as the "Psychic" thing. People want a decent, respectful meta physical therapist. Good people can be great too. But not all of us care providers are equally ethical. Not all entertainers are equally entertaining. The general public is generally exploited. Bad game, bad faith.  So I support and encourage peoples healthy skepticism. I like it when customers are skeptically playful. Everybody's a critic. Nobody likes a critic. Therefore nobody likes themselves. ( Ha, Ha, Just kidding.)

                   Obviously, I've got attitude and I can be very annoying, this is probably a good thing. So,......, being in an industry that is both glamourous and corrupt, I've chosen to approach this controversial career as a competitive Fine Art. Because as my art, I have the means and motivation to exceed conventional assumptions. This blog is nothing more than my field notes.

                   See, I was talking about human beauty and fine art and I've completely forgotten about feeling uncomfortable. I like being able to appeal to smart people. It's easier to get smart people to talk to me. But pretty people can often think that "We are more important than everybody else." Even if that was true, being charming or charismatic, just like being beautiful, can be a dangerous curse. Again, if I was trying to fake you out, I would get lost in all the details of what I do. I would never get away with it. 

                    Everyone wants to be able to believe in someone, "Everyone Needs Love." (#4) But that's why people are so understandably critical of psychics. Good thing too. True beauty can never be owned or objectified. True contemplation aways transcends the mere objectives. Beauty is not an object. It is a subject, like you and me. Happy love day.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Very thoughtful mind food! Thank You Phillip for being You!

    ReplyDelete

Is there anybody out there?