Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Critical Sensitivities & Surviving the Hazards of Intimacy (#2)

Monday, May 5, 2014

                      "LAUGHING JESUS" by June "Moon" Hanson, <JuneMoon.com>

                   As we have seen with the highly technical elements of accurate Psychic Reading technologies, most of these more "Precise" forms of examination involve close inspection of people as distinctively identifiable subjects. As this has proven to be both esoteric and very personal, we have come to this most critical of all sensitivities, INTIMACY. Now in no way am I advocating a loosening of the restraint that is required from all ethical service providers. "When using the Bait and Switch method, always give everyone else the better deal." Nowhere have I seen a more perfect demonstration of a necessary "Complementarity" than in my use of this potentially invasive "Psychic Battery." Enquiring minds want to know about each other.

                   I want to thank whoever has been accessing my older blog posts. Because of this most modern rendition of my "Psychic Reading Technologies for the 21st Century," I provide you with the means to become practicing "Non Believers," I have split the biases on antagonistic prejudices surrounding psychic reading, both pro and con. For those not familiar with the demands of critical reasoning, my insistence on self doubt means I too must be the non believer. But, I also suspend judgement. One of the worst things about this thankless job of being a Psychic Reader, is that when you learn how to analyze the data correctly, you too can be right most of the time. People often expect me to be a performing monkey. (You get the eight hundred pound gorilla in the living room, in a business suit.) I love my job, but I hate the bigotry on both sides of this "Intimacy" issue. People end up hating me for my "Neutral" anti bias, bias. ("LAUGHING JESUS" People hate him cause he's Jesus, Christians hate him because he's laughing. Talk about doing it the hard way.)

                  If you are one of the people helping to redistribute this work, I commend you for your efforts, and now you too can see the Herculean task of apprehending the inevitable changes in popular opinion biases and the resulting development in our human relations skills technologies. Welcome to this new world of advanced Intuitive Diagnostics and the call to give support through these evolving social boundary redefinitions. And it was found to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?