Wednesday, February 25, 2015

1st Analysis by Enumerate Partition April 17, 2013


                               

     Took a few days off to focus thoughts.  My friends request that I explain Simultaneous Incarnation first as a Dyad. It has moved my thoughts forward.  I saw that the Implicit structure of the human Dyad exemplifies the Meta Formation of rudimentary thought.  I see that the extension of the awareness of self to "other" is this most primary of distinctions.  We will be seeing how this relation of the primary duality, it's boundary and it's definition by distinctive differences will be at the core of analysis and it's comparison to the Self and others.

     And by splitting the halves in half we are forming the origin of all circular models.  (i,e.  Day,   Night;   Sun rise,  Sun set.  Day after Day.  Simple.)  Meta Formal Logic seems like a burdensome proposition at first but when you can see how simple it really is, it becomes obvious why intuitive thought seems so unconscious.  Most of what we "Think" is so fundamental,  that we barely even notice.

     At this point I can jump off directly into the first of our shared Meta Formal antiquities,  Ancient Astronomy.  Let's go back to Bronze Age Babylonia.  This is the source of the origins of the Hours, Minutes and Seconds.  Hence the eventual clock,  plus the 360 degree circle and the 12 Astrological signs.  Supposedly no one knows why we settled on these divisions. But with the use of diagrams I expect,  I will make a very plausible explanation as to why it is the only logical number system based on the Meta Logical analysis of the arcs of the Circle.  (Elementary Geometry And ancient Trigonometry)

      As is normal for me I've approached a challenge way beyond my abilities,  and it is resulting in my falling on my face.  That said,  Thank you,  I'm really enjoying this. I must confess, this 1st demonstration of the use of  the applied  analysis,  "Enumerate Partition," came off much better than I had hoped.  I am adapting skills in desktop publishing. I want the rest of the propositions and proofs to go just as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?