Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Medium Not Well Understood


                   Entertainment, like style, is all about presence. Soul is even better.

                   The word is electric. Take charge. You communicate, ask. "What's your medium?"

                   Mine is A Medium Not Well Understood. (Etc. etc.,,, etc.)

                   As your Entertainment Medium I stare blankly into your hand. It's how it's done.

                   I tell you what I see. Line per line. I want you to be entertained. (And you are.)

                   You say you want information. (Oh good God, I hope I'm right.)

                   I am a very provocative Medium. I tell you what you want to hear. And more.

                   All of our Entertainers have spotless Profiles. Trust Me.

                   You can trust all my readers. I want to earn your trust. It's my job.

                   All personal transformations are simply pleasant side affects of the recovery process.

                   I recommend that we sit down. Any possible disorientation is normal.

                   And always remember to tip your medium, even if it's only a little bit. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?