Saturday, July 20, 2013

Another Life




                                                                      Another Life

                          A couple of months ago, at a cafe I've enjoyed for decades, I was seeing the world through someone else's eyes. I think you live some where in maybe Estonia, it seems like you live near the Baltic Sea. I've been here often in my dreams. Because of type 2 Manic depression, I tried not to get exited. I've worked hard, trying to not have constant De Ja Vu. I want to be able to live in the world of people without being a disruptive influence. Some people when confronted with the opportunity to be able to live just one life, will risk their health. In a mad dash for oblivion, people may not want to be healthy if it means they risk loosing their Muse.

                          When I go to sleep, I step through a pale shimmering veil. Next I fly. It's true, often backwards. My dream life has area codes and property taxes. I know everyone by name over there just like over here. I have several apartments in different countries. My work is very interesting too. I lecture with a major technical research and interview business. I often have to travel the world to investigate cults. Often I"m extracting people diplomatically ready to rejoin society. Often the leaders are the prisoners. I'm interviewed by representatives of the institutions in exchange for hostages. Usually I just tell people what I feel and see, what's going to happen. I'm good at explaining why they will want to be letting us go. Usually people just give up the fight. I have spoken. But I hate airport travel over there just as much as I do over here. (I know how stupid this sounds. How could I not know?)

                          I've tried to keep this to myself, but it's time to tell. I have an inner extra life. My dreams are much more mundane now most of the time. But it was good to be able to dump the fantasy. I hated believing my own hype. I read in my sleep. Sometimes I fall asleep when I'm reading someone, it looks like I'm channeling. It's a good thing I don't drive. One moment I'm talking to someone, then all of a sudden I'm somewhere else. Everything right. Most of the time I can wake up. Not always.

                          The subject is a little boring. The experience is amazing. I'm a pro,.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?