Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Confessions of a Professional Psychic



The Confessions of a Professional Psychic


                         Being receptive to an audience is a good reason for taking the initiative to read, write, speak and listen. It is the privilege of wisdom to listen. It is the wisdom of privilege that demands that I speak out. I have always heard the voices. Soon you too will have to communicate.

                         This is where I'm going to let the blog tell the story. Trying to put both narrative and heavily indexed documentation together has proven to be too much for me. You readers need to be able to find your way around easily. Damn the mystique. I'm more than willing to reach my audience one person at a time. Finding a story that can go viral without a target audience is like cursing heaven. It supposedly achieves nothing accept that I'm getting a reputation for being crazy. First rule of mental illness, try not to act crazy. So,  I am a psychic. (OH-OH!) No I can't read minds, (supposedly.) But dang if don't get really close. Too close. Way too close. Is that crazy enough for you. (Time to burry my head in the sand again.)

                           How can I keep this entertaining? I've made a few propositions, I'll make a couple more. I'll take some pictures showing some basic models. Illustrate the basic principles. Design the better mousetrap so to speak and show how it works. In theory simple.

                          I'm not the most energetic person. This project could be a crashing flop. But as for a business, having my work speak for itself is the best way to manage the risk of moral hazard. I'm protecting both myself andf everyone else by not over selling the product, me. There are good reasons why artists, leaders and conspirators burnout, no matter how innocent.

                         I remember being born. I remember hearing my parents arguing outside the womb during delivery. I then turned around and went footling breach with the cord tangled around my neck. When I told my mom that I remember being born, she shook her head. With a sour look she said from her wheelchair, "If you remember being born, You deserve it." "You were a horrible birth."

                         A little story here that I may take out later, as this may prove to be just too irrelevant.

                         <Once upon a time we all lived in the same body. We were never confused or alone. We were happy, but there was no drama. No conflict to drive us on. But soon a little voice was heard to say, "I'm not happy." "I'm hungry and lonely." None of the other people of the body could pretend they were happy anymore. An injury to one is an injury to everyone. How did this child slip through the cracks? Soon there were more of these children of neglect. Soon we filled the world. So we invented language, but as we divided the subject from the object to speak, the separation only grew. Soon everyone could feel the hunger and the loneliness of that little voice. The very words that were meant to build the bridge to bring the lost children back into the one body, were no longer heard. The more the words were built, the words only separated us more. The noise deafened everyone. Everyone thought they knew what was right but it was the little voice that needed to be heard. Everyone else just echoes the words they hear.  More words, more noise, more separation. Soon came the codes. Great ideas, terrible consequences. It was said "In the beginning there was the word," But that didn't make it true. There was less room for all of us. Everyone wanted their own words. The expressions became arguments. Arguments became law. What started out as good was no longer so good. For good reason people just stopped listening.>

                          That's kinda where we are today. <"AFTER BABEL", by George Steiner>

                          Wanting to be receptive to an audience is the best reason to take the initiative to read, write, speak and listen. It is the privilege of wisdom to listen. It is the wisdom of privilege that demands that I speak out. I have always heard the voices. But soon, you too will have to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?