Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cohesive Information



                                                            Cohesive Information

                         Trying to write about technical palmistry is really hard. There are a lot of categories of things you look for, checklists that you can run down by the numbers. But I can assure you, If you know your technical palmistry, [complete with all the generalized false interpretations,] you will be decades ahead of your competitors. Detail is in the devil. Nobody looks at hands.

                          Some subjects are easy to read and I can just do a speed reading. Other times I'm glad for my lack of business. People pester you bad if they think that they are supposed to get a free palm reading off of you. Most peoples hands have limits on how much they can tell you. There is an average variety of different kinds of hands. But frequently you will encounter uniquely beautiful exemplary markings and or pure types.

                          Line depths. Deep lines, where do they go? Up toward the fingers where they are rising? Or downward toward the inward corner of the hands, <Lunar Mound> I really should steal some pictures out of the old books just to show you the traditional attributions of the Seven Sacred Planets to the fingers and mounds. Remember: These are based on myths as metaphor. Not "Facts."

                                           1. The Thumb is Mars, God of war, Masculine, Aggressive, Time and Motion. (Fire.)
                                           2. Venus, Goddess of Love, etc. etc., Fleshy mound below the thumb as it approaches the wrist. Sensuality and Vital Appetites. (Fertility/Earth.)
                                           3. Lunar Mound, Feminine nurturing, bottom quarter of the hand under the little finger. Instincts, Intuitions, the Foundation of Life. (Id)  
                                           4. Little finger, Mercury, Fleet footed messenger of the gods. Guide of the Dead. Communicator, Language, Reason.
                                           5. The Ring finger, The Sun. Creative inner self. Light, Logic and Art. (Air/Ego.)
                                           6. Saturn, Old Father Time, The middle finger. Severity and Fate. (Water/Death.)
                                           7.Jupiter, The index finger. Fortune, Opportunity, Leadership & Direction. (Super Ego.)  

                          As we are examining our Tarot and Kaballa, we will be seeing a beautiful symmetry mirrored between these practices. Coalesced out of eons of tradition have come these most wonderful disciplines. You do not have to agree with the language or interpretations. What is important is to learn the territory that the information covers. The purely topical overview of these subjects, on the differentiation of personality by type and the analysis of human dynamics, makes learning this supposedly absurd information really practical. The nomenclature may seem outdated, irrelevant and contradictory, but there is nothing other than these unrelated traditions and their attributional models. But learning these maps in their territories is "metaphorically" perfect, the poetic languages holds together very nicely under close scrutiny.

                         Dividing the hand up like the hours of a day is that old wheel of fortune spinning in your hands. You will be looking at projective models of peoples whole life. Highs, lows, advances and retreats, ins and outs. Beginnings and endings. The metaphor threads through and mirrors by comparison.  The modules of your life's story is contained in your own packaging. You will be able to get over that tendency to expect people to conform to your expectations. It's one of the big payoffs for studying people by type. You can learn to see past prejudice, recognizing the absurdity of judgements and assumptions. Nothing is more liberating than being able to look through someone else's eyes, to walk in their  shoes, to be able to imagine what others might feel. Something which can only be done by analogy.

                         If you give yourself a chance to understand the scope of what psychic readings in general are covering, you will learn to see precise details about people as individuals. In essence, The maps are simply just labeling by analogy. The words are not the destination, I'm just giving direction.

Have you ever noticed how important it is to be able to read and follow instructions? I am fascinated by the reading and writing of information. I find getting good instruction is something I crave, almost like a drug. I seem to have no better of way learning something other than to get it personally with the help of somebody else.

                          Everybody loves clear instructions. Especially us guys, we often have that normal male inferiority complex. A lot of my guy friends can't be told what to do if they aren't focused in on wanting to be listening. I'm so stubborn, I will actually tell people,  "You are right. I am not listening to you."  I not being rude but I like to save my denials for important things. It''s not easy having Bat hearing, the nose of a bloodhound and the brittle nerves of a steroid junkie. I like myself plenty but I need a lot of sleep. I need and love clarity. I can only hope that I make sense.

                          I promised not to make this book about me. As funny as it is that I am the "real thing" if indeed the real thing even exists. The curse of blessings would have to be expressed here in this blog. If I can make sense as an authority of psychic reading, I will do so quickly. Time is essential. For what I want, I have the time to be writing about reading. My writing to you is me reading for you. I want to give you cohesive instructions.

                          Each one of these blog posts are individual readings. I want there to be clear connections in the information. Ideally the info is handy. I also demonstrate the use of a non linear argument. The story telling in the individual pages of my book is structured by my time. Just like a good reading.

                          Some subjects are easy to read and I can just do a speed reading. Other times I'm glad for my lack of business. People pester you bad if they think that they are supposed to get a free palm reading off of you. Most peoples hands have limits on how much they can tell you. There is an average variety of different kinds of hands. But frequently you will encounter uniquely beautiful exemplary markings and or pure types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?