Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mapping New Territory SHAPING THE THINGS TO COME

                                       Mapping New Territory SHAPING THE THINGS TO COME
                                     Mapping New Territory SHAPING THE THINGS TO COME


                          This dip into blind reading could be taking me farther and farther away from a reading audience. How can I possibly be aware of what you want me to write for you? It may be self restraint and discipline that makes what I have to say useful. It is in finding the meta formal, "lower level" language of internal sensing, that makes it possible for me to uniquely read for you, (as a non finite group.) Without a sense of the over riding structures that guide and inform our languages, we all would be speaking babel.

                          "The unbroken chain of affirmation guaranties the tradition of success. (Mine)"

                          I would like so much to be able to start spilling equations out on to the web, But I feel I still need to prepare the soil metaphorically. I won't be wasting your time with new age bullshit like, "Reality is the superposition of opportunity." I won't even say which new age guru had the gall to throw out such drek at a dialog between Physicists and "Spiritual" types. Please forgive my bile. I live in a bohemian graduate school ghetto where new age platitudes can take the place of human relations. There is perfectly good reason for people to laugh at me when they hear I am a psychic. I laugh right along with them. The new age ninnies have been tossing around the physics of Quantum Uncertainty as disproof of the "Falsifiability," of astrology. (Karl Poppers criteria for a Pseudoscience, which would have brought the proof of Quantum Mechanics to a halting state had the great physicists not embraced the probability matrix instead of wasting time on mere causal certitudes. Sorry Einstein, I still love you but we were probably wrong to want non locality to disappear. You can't win them all.) Does "Poppers, "FALSIFIABILITY"  even rate as significant philosophy? It certainly isn't science. All prognosis may be inexact but it better be based on science. Forensics maybe trial and error but it will not hold up in court unless it is believed to be science. Economic forecasts maybe as accurate as a horoscope, but it is supposed to be based on science. I'm sorry Mr. Popper, but your credibility has just met criteria for "falsifiability" and therefore, your "falsifiability" may in fact be "pseudoscience." 

                          I do think that Karl Popper was a bit of a jerk, but going up against peoples religious belief in astrology was a kind of a no brainer. I am an entertainer, Tarot cards are sold as games. Pretenses of causal linking between the stars and eventualities aside, Astrology isn't the problem, it's superstition. Were we to accurately challenge the utility of astrology we would probably be much more correct if we make light of the religiously humorless attachment bias people have toward reading the planets. This is about "Opinion Bias Attachment. Something that I think we all need to consider, Karl.

                          I'm going to do something much more dastardly than lampooning astrology, by coalescing the multiverse into one dump singularity. You think astrology is obscure. Everyone tries to avoid uncertainties. "Everyone has blindspots and everyones blindspots are different." (Mine, Second Proposition of a Para Psychological Method) But what if you really could smell truth? Wouldn't you have an unfair advantage? In the spirit of "The True Hoax" I'm going to not only predict the future but I'm going to show you how we make it happen all the time. Bringing forth a truth ultimately is the only (singular) eventual inevitability. The question becomes when. I suspect the point Deepok Choopra was clumsily making was, that every time we make a choice we shape reality. But because people take that logic way too far, we are expected to believe that observation always effects outcome, sometimes in limited situation maybe, but sorry. That's a gross misunderstanding of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle confused with the "UPANISHADS" core principle of, "The Self Is Ubiquitous."

                           Educated guessing is at the heart of all high risk propositions. The dissemination of information, influence, greatly accelerates change in a society. Experimentation is the key. Think of affirmation as a tree. A positive presence. Information is by proxy. Once you have established your anchor, structuring lines of influence map change in society. Follow the money. Let people pay for your expertise. Did I say thankless job? For the money I do make, I should sweat. You come to me. I'm not on some stupid power trip. I really think I could sell anything if I wanted to, and I actually believe in the product. It is wrong to take advantage of people of ignorance, even if other people do it all the time.

.                            I am proposing that every time we face an uncertainty our brains are designed to bring reality into focus. This way or that, when we bring choices, no natter how small we are shaping reality and maybe the future. In having the audacity to confront mutually conflicting opinion biases I am identifying myself as the equal opportunity offender. I'm asserting myself. I know I sound ridiculous. I think I'm doing the world a solid. I'm pissing everyone off, Equally. (Advance correction, I know most of you rational people don't even care, and that maybe a lot of you agree with me that uncertainty is at the core of all problem solving whether you agree with my choice of significant "Vital paradoxes" or not.) Sorry that's the way it's going to be. I decide. No way is anyone going to let another nambi-pambi new age book go viral. I may sound militant, (But in fact there maybe no such thing as a nonviolent militant.) We will see that in fact "Polarity," "Valences" (Opposition) are the dynamics in all social uncertainties. <"BOOK OF CHANGES" Hexagram 38> Case in point, all social uncertainties are in fact just variably "probable" possibilities for change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?