Monday, July 15, 2013

"Speed reading"



                                                                  "Speed reading"

                          Hi. Recognizing people as individuals is a rare gift. Asking someone their sign may tell you something about someones reaction to that question, but it lacks clarity, precision. I've been told to recognize you, my readers as the individuals you are. Thank you to the traffic sources; Vampirestat, Filmhill and t.co for bringing this blog to my readers without me even asking. Strange, but thank you anyway.
                          And a nod to my friends in Russia. I haven't a clue how you found me, but this will be especially fun for you because outside Chinese diagnostics, I know of no other country that I know of that has Medical Palmistry.

                          As with all high resolution intimacy, be prepared to know when to stop right away. When you are able to get close to people quickly it gives you access. "Speed reading" can be dangerous. You don't want to hurt anyone. Least of all yourself.

                          I've already taught you about looking closely at people. I can see into peoples hands from across a room. Same with hand writing. Side point; How you look is never as important as how you treat people. Personal appearances are for making others comfortable, and for making you more approachable. Beautiful people are cursed. Don't get too distracted.You will get used to looking past objectification.

                           Say to someone you want to talk to, "I'm studying palmistry," and or say, "Can I look at your hands." Be innocent. People love and respect courage in the face of vulnerability. Look! Observe as much as you can without wasting time. Talk about what you; See. Feel. Are unfamiliar with. The little details. Be honest. Don't be weird, you are already taking a major risk. Expect nothing. Be prepared for anything. Share. Don't pander or persuade. You will always get a much clearer reading if you don't try to impose your opinions.

                          Study, but the truth is, the texts are very general and outside the relative norms of line placement, depth, directions and skin texture, the books are only a loose structure of guidelines. Your basic typologies are never going to cover all the variations of deep and fine line patterns, hand shapes or unique genetics. Palm reading as with handwriting is a nuanced detailed discipline.

                         This is where learning to be, "Sensitive," will help to keep you from wasting time. A sincere attempt is all you really can expect and people will generally appreciate your desire to remain unencumbered by the pathetic need for validation. My secretary also says, "Never stop talking." That's to keep people from jumping to conclusions, thinking the worst about what it is you are going to end up saying. The reader who groans is just asking to have a freaked out person on their hands, Saying, "What? What do you see? Is it bad?"

                           I know that what I'm teaching you is not easy. If you take the time to read the manual, browse the required reading list, you can ask to look at peoples hands and whatever else they will let you study. You will have much more to work with than almost all of the other so called psychics. Almost no one is ever any good at being a psychic. Ever! But don't take my word for it. You may be a natural like me. The other Psychics, mostly women, often hate me for reading by the numbers. It does free up my attention so I can play nicely with others. Knowing the territory keeps me from getting too confused when someone questions those ancient, (if not outdated?) mappings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?