Thursday, July 4, 2013

Exploring and Exposing the Unavoidable Issues of Bias



                          I think my last few pages have come off as arrogant and preachy. I will always be striving for the renormalization of relations as the desired totality of resulting consequences demand.


                          In this page we will be examining the dynamics of bias, personal and popular. Again I apologize for any feathers I may ruffle exposing the trolls in both fantasy and belligerent science. The evolution of our cultural history comes to a climax with the advances in elite higher education. Science is a case study in the heavily polarized competition for technological expertise. I think in truth we all have been known to behave like bad dogs in the face of increasing demands for limited resources. A receptive audience is one of those rare resources. I would want that my desire to respect you readers as my audience is obvious. I hope that you will be able to bare with my mood swings and the parallax of my positions. Ultimately, the blog's overall periodic vibe should conform to the intended "wave envelope" in which this signaling is packaged. A policy of complementarity requires that no matter how an argument is framed that, good will survives. I will always try to walk down the middle of the arguments so as that we can always stay in front of the dialog. As always good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?