Thursday, July 11, 2013

Building Your Own Spook


Building Your Own Spook


                          Good morning. In the attempt to offer a content driven blog, I'm delighted to discover that I'm reaching a very discriminating audience. I watch the Stats feature on my blog, Go Russia. The real shocker is that in spite of the difficulty in collating such diverse issues as "SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY," in order to reach a discriminating readership, I must be true to the methodology of a double blind. I cannot know my readers. As with the writing of any major work, one must be able to have faith and step away from the expectations of reward. As someone who has reached saturation with my craft, I no longer care for validation.
   
                          I jokingly like to say to people, "Do you want to be my pimp?" Generally people get the joke but secretly people feel that sense of dread when they know you must always suffer for your art. Do you not want to suffer? Or is it that you don't want your mother to see you suffer?

                          As I review and edit my posts I am happy to see that the over all quality of my work conveys what I am trying to say. I can already see that the text is way too dense for casual reading. Good.

                          Many of us alive today have lived through terrible wars and are traumatized. Not to mention plagues, starvation and the decay of the educational industry. I know more than a few spooks, living ghosts. People who for all intent and purpose are practically dead. Why should I persist in a little thing like the demystification of Chirography, Chiromancy, Physiognomy and Alternative Medicine in general? Because, it is there. I'm a little too smart for my own good too. I'm spooky. You don't know me, yet.

                          I bathe in the beautiful light of the human soul. Somedays, when I see people on the streets and I hate total strangers. No reason. Just the sound of their voice, something. I hate being angry. Adrenalin doesn't agree with me. But ahh, the radiance of the human soul. When we shine, humans are unbelievably beautiful. An agony so beautiful I can not bare to live without. I don't like being spooky, but I am.

                          And oh , as for the ghosts we create, that we are, that we will become, these are our disembodied unfulfilled desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?