Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Window Of Opportunity {OUTLIERS}




                                                       The Window Of Opportunity


                        Most people might be reluctant to look at near death experiences as windows of opportunity. This is where the "BOOKS OF THE DEAD" will be indispensable. They deal with the falling away of attachments through the weighing of the good and evil deeds. I will spell it out, but not tonight.

                        I keep re-editing the older posts for clarity. Time is no luxury. Life is so short. If you readers aren't hating me by now I am amazed. None of my friends read my blog. It's like when I show them the deep connective tissue massage called "DOIN." Most people are just eager to get it over with and don't even care how it's done. It works, that's all that's important to most of them, understandably. I'm well known and even loved but I am also remembered for the decades I was the mad hermit hunchback of Lake St.   The Doctors had just sent me home with a dislocated neck. I was told to never use my arms again. I was expected to end up paralyzed in a wheelchair. I wasn't expected to live. But with discipline, I've taken exceptional alternative medical resources into a decent recovery. I'm not going to focus on my own near death experiences.

                        I want so much to make this information easy to understand. This is my window of opportunity. I may be an outlier. This could be a terrible long shot. I may be fooling myself if I think that something that is so difficult for me, will ever be easy to explain. My mother told me I was never going to be able to explain what I'm doing with people.

                        I must say I don't know how you people in Russia are getting to read this. My traffic sources stats tell me you are getting "ZENOPHILE" through the server for, "The Tao of Badass." Woof! What's that about? Oh yeh, seduction seminars. I support them in their desire to inform men about feminine psychology if it can help to alleviate the ignorance that pollutes. Maybe it's because I'm teaching people how to read people. It all still seems like a strange dream anyways. I hope this doesn't take me away from finishing this book. It probably wont. I have been studying and documenting applied spiritual technologies all my life but I never expected that the basic thrust of the writings would be about such basic real social issues. Like opinion biases, blind spots, sensitive boundaries, symbolic languages and of course subjective awareness. I do love my work and I want that it shows.

                        Like I said, I don't know why you are keeping up with reading my blog. But thank you. You are helping me to appreciate my windows of opportunity. May I have the privilege of doing the same for you. Good night world. I love you.    
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?